Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who will be the worst team in the Big 12.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who will be the worst team in the Big 12.

Your candidates are the following:

Oklahoma: Loses include Kentucky, Chaminade, and UVA.
    Colorado: Loses to Harvard, San Francisco, and Loyola Ill.
    Nebraska: Vanderbilt and Davidson. Squeaked out a victory against shitty USC.
    TTU: Loses to North Texas, St. Mary's, and South Florida.

These teams are not only bad, but epically bad. Who will finish last?

Honorable mention to Iowa State, who will spiral out of control shortly after the Big 12 season opens.

Re: So who will be the worst team in the Big 12.

I think its between Tech and Colorado.

I'll say Colorado.

Comment

Before the season started I would have said Iowa State. While I still don't think Iowa State will be any good, my vote would have to go to Oklahoma. Good gawd, but they are bad.

I honestly can't remember the bottom of the conference ever being this bad before.

Comment

[quote author=beakumhawks link=topic=2465.msg28098#msg28098 date=1291240385]
        Before the season started I would have said Iowa State. While I still don't think Iowa State will be any good, my vote would have to go to Oklahoma. Good gawd, but they are bad.

I honestly can't remember the bottom of the conference ever being this bad before.
        [/quote]

Colorado is approaching a whole new level of ineptitude.
        Tech is seriously awful.
        OU will be a whole new level of suck.

I am torn. Also this calls for a Pole.

Comment

Colorado at least has a couple of good players in Cory Higgins and Alec Burks (Burks especially). Still, there's no reason to get blown out by Harvard. Tech and Oklahoma both have nothing, but the level to which OU has sunk has been astounding.

Iowa State, Nebraska, OU, Tech and Colorado are five really, really bad teams. I'm curious to see what Hoiberg can do at ISU. I think Iowa State fans will be thrilled if he can at least put a cap on the rash of transfers that they've had.

Comment

Working...
          X