Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pffffft.... Really? Both UNC players DO NOT Belong

Top Freshman Of All Time

Some REALLY big names in there, and to see Harrison Barnes ALREADY on the GOAT List... pathetic.

Re: Pffffft.... Really? Both UNC players DO NOT Belong

Harrison Barnes on the GOAT freshamn list????? LMMFAO

That's comedy gold right there. Awesome talent no doubt, but no way does he merit being on this list yet.

Comment

ugh

that carmello pic makes me feel sick to my stomach

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2440.msg27690#msg27690 date=1291142274]
        Harrison Barnes on the GOAT freshamn list????? LMMFAO

That's comedy gold right there. Awesome talent no doubt, but no way does he merit being on this list yet.
        [/quote]

Not only is he on the list.... he is #1 on that list!

Comment

If he wants to be one of the best freshmen in NCAA history however, he has his work cut out for him. SI.com takes a look at the competition.
          I don't think he's actually on the list. I think SI just used him as the intro to a gallery about Best Freshmen.

Comment

that list isn't ranking them. It's just stating who some great freshmen were, and if Harrison Barnes will be able to do join their elite company

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2440.msg27799#msg27799 date=1291168881]
              that list isn't ranking them. It's just stating who some great freshmen were, and if Harrison Barnes will be able to do join their elite company
              [/quote]

Yeah, I just read this part:

If he wants to be one of the best freshmen in NCAA history however, he has his work cut out for him. SI.com takes a look at the competition.

It's kinda deceiving though the way they have them numbered.

Comment

Pffffft.... Really? Both UNC players DO NOT Belong

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2440.msg27945#msg27945 date=1291211328]
                [quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2440.msg27799#msg27799 date=1291168881]
                [/quote]

Yeah, I just read this part:

It's kinda deceiving though the way they have them numbered.
                [/quote]

I admit they got me. But at the same time Handsblow doesn't belong in that list either!

Comment

Wait a second, don't you have to play the whole year before you can be considered to be one of the greatest?

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2440.msg27694#msg27694 date=1291142759]
                    ugh

that carmello pic makes me feel sick to my stomach
                    [/quote]

I threw up in my mouth and cried in the corner for 5 minutes.

Comment

Tyler Hansbrough was an extremely skilled basketball player who probably did not get as much credit as he deserved. He put up great numbers night in and night out (even as a freshman) yet everyone hated him because he's a goofy white kid that plays for UNC. Put your biases aside and appreciate Tyler as one the greatest college basketball players of all time.

LOL just kidding. He's an uncoordinated mongoloid that traveled non-stop and the only reason he scored so many points is because he shot a 100 free throws a game because the refs would call a foul every time he'd have an epileptic seizure, I mean make a post move.

Comment

Why wasn't rose or wall on there? Insert rose never played bs.

Comment

Working...
                        X