Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this fat ass needs to be shot takes a big ass cheap shot at ku

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colum...5bffc62e2.html

"The representative from the Orange Bowl was in the house. Uh-oh. But considering that Kansas has only three victories this season, it's doubtful we'll see the Jayhawks buy their way into that game.
    No, it isn't 2007 anymore. After having its one fluke season in '07, Kansas has gone 6-18 in Big 12 Conference play. And the back-slapping bowl guys dressed in the garish sports jackets don't come calling on the Jayhawks anymore.
    Missouri, however, is still going places.
    And still going strong."

Re: this fat ass needs to be shot takes a big ass cheap shot at ku

You're dumb.

Comment

uhhhh fuck you???

Comment

We have a nice residence inside of every tigger fan. I like that.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2412.msg27361#msg27361 date=1291049870]
          We have a nice residence inside of every tigger fan. I like that.
          [/quote]

QFT.

Comment

lollerskates at MU being the little bro of our little bro :rolling:

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=2412.msg29663#msg29663 date=1291908908]
              lollerskates at MU being the little bro of our little bro :rolling:
              [/quote]

That was WAC level BBSing, right there.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk513 link=topic=2412.msg27307#msg27307 date=1291041929]
                http://www.stltoday.com/sports/colum...5bffc62e2.html

"The representative from the Orange Bowl was in the house. Uh-oh. But considering that Kansas has only three victories this season, it's doubtful we'll see the Jayhawks buy their way into that game.
                No, it isn't 2007 anymore. After having its one fluke season in '07, Kansas has gone 6-18 in Big 12 Conference play. And the back-slapping bowl guys dressed in the garish sports jackets don't come calling on the Jayhawks anymore.
                Missouri, however, is still going places.
                And still going strong."

[/quote]

where the crap are they going? OH!!one!! the insight bowl?!?!?!Congrats, the dumb thing is that they jumped NU this year just like we did to them in 2007. Also, i definitely am jealous of their recent success and am not afraid to admit it but i wouldn't trade an orange bowl championship (even w/ them continually trying to cheapen it) for a couple of north division titles, a cotton bowl win & wtfevs else (Heisman Finalist!!!! Backup QB for an NFL(!) team!! Yellow Pants!!!!). A division title is meaningless if you get your dicks kicked in in the championship game. I'm sure Brasky Pants is real proud of their division titles the last 2 years. Also their bball team is garbage.

Comment

Working...
                X