Zona did pretty well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zona did pretty well

taking our 1st half knockout punch and surviving. For a young team that showed some moxie. They were down big and clawed back. I'm glad they did, made it a good tense game for our guys to play through.

As for Wiliams and that tall white dork on Zona, piss off wankers.

Re: Zona did pretty well

Kenpom has them at 8. Its still early in the season, but a tough match up nonetheless.

Comment

the officiating helped a lot with that comeback. They took our top scorers out of the game with 10 to go in the 1st half. Their ability to call charges was horrible.

Comment

Ghost of Lute helped too.

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2404.msg27217#msg27217 date=1290977794]
          taking our 1st half knockout punch and surviving. For a young team that showed some moxie. They were down big and clawed back. I'm glad they did, made it a good tense game for our guys to play through.

As for Wiliams and that tall white dork on Zona, piss off wankers.
          [/quote]

I'm glad they stuck it too us in the second half and that we were in foul trouble (particularly Marcus). Shit like that is going to happen in the tourney, we need the experience.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2404.msg27224#msg27224 date=1290980918]
            Ghost of Lute helped too.
            [/quote]

That just scares the piss out of me when we play AZ now. Who knows where he'll show up.

Comment

Working...
            X