Pack your bags you piece of sh*t....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pack your bags you piece of sh*t....

Thank God its over. Now we need an AD....hire an AD willing to bring in his football coach.

The cost of keeping Turner Gill and further destroying our football program far outweighs the cost of the 8 million dollar buy out.

Nothing....I mean NOTHING...improved this year.

Re: Pack your bags you piece of sh*t....

It aint worth it brother. I get the sense most of our fans take frustration with Gill as just being mean or a bad a fan. After all, Mangino was fat, lost 7 in a row, and its basketball season anyways.

It's the same reason tailgating is a sleepy affair at KU and that Lawrence will never be a real football town.. people just by and large dont give a shit on the scale we'd need.

So be happy with Gill, maybe we'll win our FCS game next year and stay within 28 of K State.

Comment

We clearly needed Coach Fam's motivational speech about good guys and bad guys today.

Comment

Wouldn't have hurt hoopo. This team clearly needed more discipline all year.

None on display.

We have EASILY the worst BCS coach in America.

Comment

Oh Wave I have no hope for you.

Just go be a fan of some other team.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2394.msg27044#msg27044 date=1290893648]

[/quote]

He could go join the Longhorns...oh snap, that wouldn't have lasted either. Maybe the Boomer Sooners?

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=2394.msg27046#msg27046 date=1290893708]

[/quote]

He could go join the Longhorns...oh snap, that wouldn't have lasted either. Maybe the Boomer Sooners?
              [/quote]

Boise St. so you can have fun beating up on cupcakes every year? ...... oh wait.

Comment

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

Comment

I am not going to change 'fanhood' my degree is from Kansas. I love Kansas sports. I love nothing more than rooting for KU. I also before this season am one of the most optimistic KU fans you have ever met. The people in my tailgate always called me "superfan" because I refused to leave early in a loss and always thought we would win despite long odds.

We simply have the worst and least likeable coach in college football. He has done EVERYTHING wrong this year. He has spit in every tradition. Has acted like a sanctimonious POS husker. He acts like he is better than everybody at KU. He wanted to show us how much class he has everybody else just didn't know how much better it would be to have him as a coach. He wants to show us how he develops young men. How its about being a mentor to these kids. etc...etc...

Dear coach...I don't give a fuck. Give me wins. Give me 22 Aqib Talib's I have no problem with them smoking weed...I have no problem with them using the f word. Well coach....I sat through this season....I hate you. Pack your shit. They like you in Lincoln. GOD DAMN IT, I MISS MANGINO.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2394.msg27047#msg27047 date=1290893849]
                    [quote author=Oobers link=topic=2394.msg27046#msg27046 date=1290893708]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Boise St. so you can have fun beating up on cupcakes every year? ...... oh wait.
                    [/quote]

Michigan, because a football powerhouse like them should NEVER be blown out by a rival...oh crap.

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=2394.msg27049#msg27049 date=1290893976]
                      I am not going to change 'fanhood' my degree is from Kansas. I love Kansas sports. I love nothing more than rooting for KU. I also before this season am one of the most optimistic KU fans you have ever met. The people in my tailgate always called me "superfan" because I refused to leave early in a loss and always thought we would win despite long odds.

We simply have the worst and least likeable coach in college football. He has done EVERYTHING wrong this year. He has spit in every tradition. Has acted like a sanctimonious POS husker. He acts like he is better than everybody at KU. He wanted to show us how much class he has everybody else just didn't know how much better it would be to have him as a coach. He wants to show us how he develops young men. How its about being a mentor to these kids. etc...etc...

Dear coach...I don't give a fuck. Give me wins. Give me 22 Aqib Talib's I have no problem with them smoking weed...I have no problem with them using the f word. Well coach....I sat through this season....I hate you. Pack your shit. They like you in Lincoln. GOD DAMN IT, I MISS MANGINO.
                      [/quote]

hmmm. How was your boy Manigno's first year? How was his last year? How is the talent that he left for this year?

Give Turner a couple years. He'll get his own guys in here, have a year or two to refine how they do things.

If we still suck ass after 2 1/2 - 3 years, you can talk of firing him.
                      As for now, you better get behind him if you want to do anything other than kill yourself the next couple years.

They have already said the new AD is going to work with, and not fire Gill. That is one requirement.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2394.msg27051#msg27051 date=1290894428]

They have already said the new AD is going to work with, and not fire Gill. That is one requirement.
                        [/quote]

Well then "they" are not very bright. My new AD would bring in his own football coach.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2394.msg27051#msg27051 date=1290894428]
                          [quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=2394.msg27049#msg27049 date=1290893976]

[/quote]

hmmm. How was your boy Manigno's first year? How was his last year? How is the talent that he left for this year?

Give Turner a couple years. He'll get his own guys in here, have a year or two to refine how they do things.
                          T
                          If we still suck ass after 2 1/2 - 3 years, you can talk of firing him.
                          As for now, you better get behind him if you want to do anything other than kill yourself the next couple years.

[/quote]

Gills refinery looks more like a trainwreck.

Comment

Simple fact, and I know that WtW is smart enough to know this

we simply cannot can coaches two years in a row...we're not good enough

nobody is good enough to fire two coaches in two years...let alone KU

let's just try and have faith in the guy we've got at the helm because we can't afford to buy him out

Comment

Love WtW's meltdowns

Comment

Working...
                              X