Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Puke v. Generic Non-Domestic Cats - Who are you rooting for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puke v. Generic Non-Domestic Cats - Who are you rooting for?

I kind of rooting for this:
    [img width=600 height=457]https://jspivey.wikispaces.com/file/view/meteor.jpg/35378371/meteor.jpg[/img]

But would go for this, too:
    [img width=600 height=400]http://api.ning.com/files/kTJQtV5sO4*JGrVrq25g3i0speqWXcEFHTcx-j81MH6V1d*gOAMeOadWwHDZu2IY1AlwPc3Xx6SuynGnboj4jL7 8pWiTep8P/GuatemalaSinkhole1.jpg[/img]

Re: Puke v. Generic Non-Domestic Cats - Who are you rooting for?

Gotta be duke

would be interesting to see what the poles do

Comment

I'm going to the game, so pls no sinkhole or comet or terrorist attack or anything.

But as much as it pains me to do so, I have to cheer for KSU. I hate everything about them, but I hate everything about Duke even more. Duke can go DIAF.

I was hoping one of them would lose last night so I could cheer against both.

Comment

I'm really indifferent about duke these days

Got a lot more respect for K after the FIBA tourney

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2332.msg26367#msg26367 date=1290530882]
          I'm really indifferent about duke these days

Got a lot more respect for K after the FIBA tourney
          [/quote]

1986. That should help with the hate.

Comment

Against Kstate.

I'm not cheering for Duke...but I'm cheering for Kstate to suck ass and be exposed as the slap-happy untalented team of try hard crybabies they are. Except for Pullen, I don't mind him.

Comment

I dislike Duke just as much as the next guy, but I cannot root for KSU. Do you really want to have to listen to KSU if they knock off the number one team in the nation? We would hear about it for DECADES. Hell, even if they lose but somehow manage to keep it close, we'll still hear about it. "ZOMG!! We stayed within 5 points of Duke! Time to crank out another DVD!!" I hope KSU gets embarrassed tonight.

Comment

Didn't they beat UT last year when they were number one?

that was annoying as it was

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2332.msg26399#msg26399 date=1290535403]
                  Didn't they beat UT last year when they were number one?

that was annoying as it was
                  [/quote]

I guess my KSU friends are more annoying than yours.

Comment

I was agreeing with you

just saying last year was bad enough...if they did it two years in a row I'd kill myself

Comment

TEAM STATE CONFERENCE?

Comment

Seriously?

Duke by a million.

Comment

You can't spell "Kansas" without "Kansas State". Whereas you can spell "Kansas" without "Duke", except that you do need the "k". So I'm going for KSU.

Comment

[quote author=_33 link=topic=2332.msg26410#msg26410 date=1290538623]
                            You can't spell "Kansas" without "Kansas State". Whereas you can spell "Kansas" without "Duke", except that you do need the "k". So I'm going for KSU.
                            [/quote]

:jerkoff:

Comment

wut

you can most certainly spell kansas without kansas state

Comment

Working...
                              X