Morningstar's Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morningstar's Line

While I admit that he's nowhere hear the top talen on the team, how do you hate on a guy that gives you 7pts, 10 asts and 4 steals?

probably not gonna get that every game, but he's good at being a role player

Re: Morningstar's Line

He's not good enough to play for KU.

Comment

He could be the next Jeffrey Hawkins.

Comment

fine by me

Comment

Got nothing against Morningstar. Solid, reliable role player. Every great team needs some of those.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2287.msg25887#msg25887 date=1290297645]
            Got nothing against Morningstar. Solid, reliable role player. Every great team needs some of those.
            [/quote]

Some around these parts will continue to bash him.

Comment

Agreed. Morningstar is a ROLE player. Those that think otherwise are delusional.

Comment

He's a Jayhawk and he's a good role player. He and his dad will probably be haunting The Wagon when his kid is playing a backup role on the team.

We need players/families like that adding to our tradition.

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=2287.msg26017#msg26017 date=1290389460]
                  Agreed. Morningstar is a ROLE player. Those that think otherwise are delusional.
                  [/quote]

No delusions. I don't expect him to star. He does a good job of just getting things done. I'll take 10 assists and 1 TO anytime.

Comment

Morningstar's Line

The only time he bothers me is also something there are no stats for... When he is on the floor does it negatively effect our momentum and/or impact our defensive prowess. I always find our play seems choppy and defensive mistakes seem to rise from the team as a whole when both him and Little are on the floor.

I like the kid and think he is a solid role player. I just feel he peaked his frosh year.

Comment

Working...
                    X