Water is Wet and Greg Oden has knees made of glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water is Wet and Greg Oden has knees made of glass

JFC, I can't believe the luck this kid has. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...ge=Oden-101118

Re: Water is Wet and Greg Oden has knees made of glass

I try to fathom $90mm, but I can't. I get mad when I pay a bill late and get charged $5. $90mm is just crazy.

Comment

glass is stronger than what his knees are made of

Comment

And to think they could have had Durant...wow it sucks to be Portland. First Bowie over Jordan then Oden over Durant. In fact, Oden may make Bowie look Jordanesque when it's all said and done (at least Sam stayed in the league for 10 seasons and averaged about 11 and 8 for his career).

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2256.msg25576#msg25576 date=1290135792]
          And to think they could have had Durant...wow it sucks to be Portland. First Bowie over Jordan then Oden over Durant. In fact, Oden may make Bowie look Jordanesque when it's all said and done (at least Sam stayed in the league for 10 seasons and averaged about 11 and 8 for his career).
          [/quote]

I love looking at this in hindsight but like Pritchard would have known his number 1 pick would be made of glass and not be able to contribute basically ever.

Comment

Working...
          X