A good piece of BBS'ing on ToOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good piece of BBS'ing on ToOS

PowerCatScott wrote: So, riddle me this, hypothetically, if you lost every single player from your team the previous year, should you still be considered "favorites" again the next year?

Obviously, KU didn't, what I fail to comprehend is how who won the Big 12 Championship in 2004 has anything to do with who is the best bet to win it this year.

Not trying to flame, just really curious to hear people's explanation. I've asked this of the KU posters on KStateFans and it devolved into a pissing match over who has more banners, which obviously KSU can't win but doesn't really answer the question.

SherronsEnormousJock wrote:

I just looked at the roster for our 2004 team. He's right - none of those players are left. However, I did see that our current head coach was also the head coach in 2004. I don't have time to do this research, but I would be interested to know how many of the previous 6 seasons that guy was our head coach, and whether there is any correlation between that head coach and our team's success.

If you're reading here, you made me laugh SEJ

Re: A good piece of BBS'ing on ToOS

we're favs b/c our team is adorable and the media can't get enough of the junkyard cats.

Comment

Please keep your emawness off WTW. Its gheying up our message board.
      :dirtybird:

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=2242.msg25283#msg25283 date=1290042979]
        [/quote]

No. You need an antagonist.

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=2242.msg25294#msg25294 date=1290044549]
          [/quote]

[/quote]

So much racism.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2242.msg25331#msg25331 date=1290049686]
            [quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=2242.msg25294#msg25294 date=1290044549]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

So much racism.
            [/quote]

srsly, oobs. Go to a KKK rally if you love being racist so much.

Comment

Working...
            X