KU NU 1/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU NU 1/15

I want to get tickets for this game and take my Husker wife and let her experience what it's like at a KU basketball game similarly to a NU football game for her. There's a decent pair available on ebay in a corner section row 18 and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and try to get those now or if anyone thinks there might be better options when it gets closer to that game.

Thoughts?

Re: KU NU 1/15

This team's only gonna get better, so that means prices will probably only go up

just my $.02

Comment

[quote author=sglane link=topic=2235.msg25159#msg25159 date=1290021068]
      I want to get tickets for this game and take my Husker wife and let her experience what it's like at a KU basketball game similarly to a NU football game for her. There's a decent pair available on ebay in a corner section row 18 and I'm wondering if I should go ahead and try to get those now or if anyone thinks there might be better options when it gets closer to that game.

Thoughts?
      [/quote]

The options won't get better. You might luck out and someone will try to dump their tickets, but the secondary market is pretty competitive. Row 18 for the last Nebraska game in Allen Fieldhouse is pretty tough to beat.

Comment

Got 'em. 2 tickets for $150. Section 2, Row 18.

Comment

Yeah that's a damn good deal IMO

Send em off the right way

Comment

Working...
          X