Tickets for Friday..cheapest way to score 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets for Friday..cheapest way to score 2

going to bring my son to his first KU game, going to be in town for an appt in KC Friday, figured it's a great game to get some cheap tickets.

Stubhub?

Re: Tickets for Friday..cheapest way to score 2

Damn, if I had known yesterday I'd have given you my two. I wasn't going to go as I couldn't find anyone to go with and I have to be in Tulsa the next day. However late last night I found someone and am now going. Sorry bro!

Comment

Ticketsforless.net

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2199.msg24668#msg24668 date=1289919270]
        Damn, if I had known yesterday I'd have given you my two. I wasn't going to go as I couldn't find anyone to go with and I have to be in Tulsa the next day. However late last night I found someone and am now going. Sorry bro!
        [/quote]

shoulda posted this 2 days ago :)

Comment

Here's to your boy hopefully loving it.

I'm taking my dad and uncle to their first KU game against USC in December. I'm excited for them and they're men, they're 40(45-49).

Comment

he's 6 years old and loves watching the games with me on TV

I figure I mix the game with an excuse to jump, yell, and scream he's going to go nuts

Comment

there's still GA tickets available. You can get a combination basketball and football ticket for $35.

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=2199.msg24690#msg24690 date=1289922419]
                there's still GA tickets available. You can get a combination basketball and football ticket for $35.
                [/quote]

the KU ticket site says the games sold out...just checked

wasn't there recently some 10 dollar promo on these first few games too?

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2199.msg24687#msg24687 date=1289922221]

I figure I mix the game with an excuse to jump, yell, and scream he's going to go nuts
                  [/quote]

I have taken my 3 & 5 yr old to some football games. They have a great time, but a football game is a little long for them. I haven't braved a basketball game yet.

Comment

damn. I planned on buying some today. :cry:

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2199.msg24694#msg24694 date=1289922866]
                      [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2199.msg24687#msg24687 date=1289922221]

[/quote]

I have taken my 3 & 5 yr old to some football games. They have a great time, but a football game is a little long for them. I haven't braved a basketball game yet.
                      [/quote]

Mine isn't into football on TV at all

he's REALLY into basketball...does the rock chalk chant and everything repeatedly....almost got me mugged at Walmart by telling some dude with a Mizzou Tshirt that the "missouri tigers suck"

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X