KU AD Search update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU AD Search update

SportsByBrooks is saying that apparently KU has three finalists for the AD position.

1. Mitch Barnhart (UK AD)
    2. Bubba Cunningham (Tulsa AD)
    3. Someone not specified in the article.

I found this part to be particularly interesting in regards to a reason Barnhart is pursuing the job:
    Barnhart’s concerned, for obvious reasons, that the recruiting methods of John Calipari may soon begin to reflect poorly on the school and his own reputation.
    Source

Re: KU AD Search update

If he's concerned with his reputation getting tarnished by Calipari, then why would he hire him?

Comment

KU AD Search update

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2175.msg24379#msg24379 date=1289813505]
      If he's concerned with his reputation getting tarnished by Calipari, then why would he hire him?
      [/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Do Not Want!

Comment

I am deeply concerned that the next KU AD will be named either Mitch or Bubba.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2175.msg24379#msg24379 date=1289813505]
          [/quote]

Maybe he didn't hire him. Those Kentucky boosters are a bit nuts and maybe they forced him to hire Cal. Just throwing ideas out there. At Kansas, he might have more say and can avoid the SEC craziness.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2175.msg24400#msg24400 date=1289834362]
            I am deeply concerned that the next KU AD will be named either Mitch or Bubba.
            [/quote]

This x 1 million

Comment

I'll say this, his name is goofy but Bubba Cunningham has done some really good things at Tulsa. He's also great with the media and well-liked.

Comment

Maybe he tired of hearing chants of 'Ess Eee See'.

Comment

Brady is saying it is unlikely to be the UK AD. The committee isn't ready to give the chancellor options, yet.

Comment

Working...
                  X