NC Prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Prediction thread

After this weekend showed some possible weaknesses in the top teams, do you see a jumble on the horizon?

I'm not sure how I feel about the BSU/TCU situation anymore and am admittedly biased because I have an unnatural unknown hatred for BSU...I think randy put it best when he mentioned that it was probably cause they're a bunch of Non-Qualifiers from California

Anyway, do we still think it'll be Auburn v. Oregon in the champ?

Not that it's any surprise, but Auburn is never safe in the SEC...I guess it all depends on this Cam Newton stuff probably

Would LOVE to see a scenario where Stanford finds itself in the NC, but that's about as likely as Kansas winning another game this season

Re: NC Prediction thread

i want an oregon-boise title game but oregon-auburn is more likely to happen

Comment

Boise will not be in the NC unless 2 teams above them lose.

I think its Oregon-Auburn. But I can't say that with a ton of confidence as Alabama is gonna give them a hell of a fight. In that case, it goes to an Oregon-TCU matchup.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2157.msg24176#msg24176 date=1289757593]
        Boise will not be in the NC unless 2 teams above them lose.

I think its Oregon-Auburn. But I can't say that with a ton of confidence as Alabama is gonna give them a hell of a fight. In that case, it goes to an Oregon-TCU matchup.
        [/quote]

I love watching Cam Newton play, but I think that it will be Oregon-TCU. Auburn still has to play AT Alabama and in the SEC Title game.

Comment

Working...
        X