Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20-3

How does this score make you feel?

For me (and this is indicative of the season we're having) I'm quite pleased with it....I thought Nebraska was going to make 76-39 look like a close low scoring game

I watched on gamecast so I couldn't really tell, but it seemed like the D played extremely well and kept this one much closer than it could have been

I'm not one for moral victories, but this season we've gotta take what we can get

20-3

Meh..... Not as bad as it could have been, but had the offense showed up we could have had a fighting chance.

Comment

Re: 20-3

Serious problem here is our QB...or rather, the fact that we don't have one

although from reading around it just seemed like maybe they had lockdown coverage that prevented guys from getting open

Comment

20-3

Sadly who knows? I hate not being able to watch the games. I choose to accept your philosophy of lockdown coverage. Makes me feel good.

Comment

I'm shocked and happy with that score. No way I would have wagered we hold the nubs to 20 pts. It seems the team is showing glimpses of what Gil *could* achieve when he has his players and everyone on the same page of his program.

Comment

After watching NU run all over KState and Missouri, I'm ok with this

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2154.msg24165#msg24165 date=1289754351]
              Serious problem here is our QB...or rather, the fact that we don't have one

although from reading around it just seemed like maybe they had lockdown coverage that prevented guys from getting open
              [/quote]

On each of Mechams sacks he had easily 1-2 seconds to do his drop and make a read. The O-Line looked like dogshit. Lavonte David is a monster. Plus the fact that Nebraska has a really good secondary, which kept most of our guys from getting open.

Comment

This group of receivers don't get a lot of seperation.

Comment

I'm not happy we lost, but I'm glad we lost without getting blown out like Baylor or A&M

Comment

I'll take that score any day of the week, but under 100 yards of offense is laughable. We could have been in this game if we had a pulse on offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X