Where are you watching the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you watching the game?

Since I don't want to drop $40 on a game, but I'm too loyal of a fan to watch it on gametracker, I'm considering either the Oread or Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the game here in Lawrence, since I know that both will have it.

Where will you be watching KU defeat the corn?

Re: Where are you watching the game?

In my fucking bedroom

on gamecast

no bob davis allowed

Comment

The Seattle Nebraska alum club meets at a sports bar just a few miles from my house. Two years ago when our game with them was on PPV and the KU bar refused to shell out the money, we packed up the kids and crashed the NU party. They were fairly welcoming but it was a pretty miserable experience for us....and we actually kept that game fairly tight for a bit. I've decided it just isn't worth it this time around. We'll be out tv shopping during most of the game so I guess I'll just watch Gamecast on my phone. (and if it's close, we might just have to pop into the NU bar for a drink).

Actually, we need to eat dinner at some point. Maybe we'll just go there for dinner sans any Jayhawk wear?

Comment

Johnson Drive and Metcalf.

Comment

hoping I can find a game stream

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2144.msg24075#msg24075 date=1289692453]
            hoping I can find a game stream
            [/quote]

As usual, Hoopo is likewise in the market for a STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Working...
            X