Big 12 BBall is such fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 BBall is such fun!

Hey guys! The fine fellows at OUHoops.com came up with this little dealie-o to kick off the basketball season so I shamelessly stole it:

Who is your favorite Big 12 coach (excluding the coach of the team that you root for)? Doc Sadler

Who is your least favorite Big 12 Coach? Scott Drew

Which Big 12 team has the creepiest mascot? Mizzou

Who is the ugliest player in the Big 12 this year? Keiton Page

Which Big 12 team has the best Uniforms? KSU Blacks

Which Big 12 team has the best student section (again exclude your team)? KU

Who will be the best dunker (and by best, I mean nastiest) in the Big 12 this year? Wally Judge

Name a player that will really surprise the WaveTheWheat community by the end of the season with his play Dogus Balbay

Which Big 12 Coach is in the greatest amount of hot water this year? Jeff Capel

Who do you think is the dirtiest coach in the Big 12 (exclude your own team here!)? Drew / Anderson

Who will lead the Big 12 in Scoring? Rebounding? Assists? Lace Dunn - Marcus Morris - John Roberson

Re: Big 12 BBall is such fun!

Who is your favorite Big 12 coach (excluding the coach of the team that you root for)? I hate em all

Which Big 12 team has the creepiest mascot? K-State

Who is the ugliest player in the Big 12 this year? Nick Thompson

Which Big 12 team has the best Uniforms? KU

Which Big 12 team has the best student section (again exclude your team)? Not including KU, we have to go with K-State when they only play someone good.

Who will be the best dunker (and by best, I mean nastiest) in the Big 12 this year? Elijah Johnson

Name a player that will really surprise the WaveTheWheat community by the end of the season with his play Mike Singlertary

Which Big 12 Coach is in the greatest amount of hot water this year? Doc Sadler

Who do you think is the dirtiest coach in the Big 12 (exclude your own team here!)? Scott Drew

Who will lead the Big 12 in Scoring? Rebounding? Assists? Pullen - Marcus Morris - Balbay

Comment

Who is your favorite Big 12 coach (excluding the coach of the team that you root for)? Frank Martin

Which Big 12 team has the creepiest mascot? Nebraska’s inflatable Herbie

Who is the ugliest player in the Big 12 this year? Kye Kurkowski

Which Big 12 team has the best Uniforms? KU home whites

Which Big 12 team has the best student section (again exclude your team)? Not excluding KU here, sorry

Who will be the best dunker (and by best, I mean nastiest) in the Big 12 this year? Josh Selby

Name a player that will really surprise the WaveTheWheat community by the end of the season with his play Tyrel Reed

Who do you think is the dirtiest coach in the Big 12 (exclude your own team here!)? Drew

Who will lead the Big 12 in Scoring? Rebounding? Assists? Punchdarius Dunn - Marcus Morris - Roberson

Comment

[quote author=Chingon link=topic=2126.msg23801#msg23801 date=1289579861]
        Hey guys! The fine fellows at OUHoops.com came up with this little dealie-o to kick off the basketball season so I shamelessly stole it:

Who is your favorite Big 12 coach (excluding the coach of the team that you root for)? Mark Turgeon

Which Big 12 team has the creepiest mascot? OSU

Who is the ugliest player in the Big 12 this year? Javarez Willis - TTU

Which Big 12 team has the best Uniforms? The Jayhawk Blues

Which Big 12 team has the best student section (again exclude your team)? ISU

Who will be the best dunker (and by best, I mean nastiest) in the Big 12 this year? Marcus Morris

Name a player that will really surprise the WavingTheWheat community by the end of the season with his play Brady Morningstar - Just because everyone here continues to think he is dogshit for some reason

Which Big 12 Coach is in the greatest amount of hot water this year? Pat Knight

Who do you think is the dirtiest coach in the Big 12 (exclude your own team here!)? Drew

Who will lead the Big 12 in Scoring? Rebounding? Assists? Lace Dunn - Marcus Morris - Diante Garrett
        [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=ono link=topic=2126.msg23811#msg23811 date=1289581604]
          Who is your favorite Big 12 coach (excluding the coach of the team that you root for)? Frank Martin

Which Big 12 team has the best student section (again exclude your team)? Not excluding KU here, sorry

Who will be the best dunker (and by best, I mean nastiest) in the Big 12 this year? Josh Selby

Name a player that will really surprise the WaveTheWheat community by the end of the season with his play Tyrel Reed

Who will lead the Big 12 in Scoring? Rebounding? Assists? Punchdarius Dunn - Marcus Morris - Roberson
          [/quote]
          Hey, play by the rules, jackass. If I was above the rules (which I am not) I would have picked the Kazzu Cats. You're out of control.

Comment

[quote author=Chingon link=topic=2126.msg23852#msg23852 date=1289588696]
            [quote author=ono link=topic=2126.msg23811#msg23811 date=1289581604]

[/quote]
            Hey, play by the rules, jackass. If I was above the rules (which I am not) I would have picked the Kazzu Cats. You're out of control.
            [/quote]

you're fucking kidding me.

Comment

^^^^

I think he is

Comment

Working...
              X