Zach Stoudt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zach Stoudt

Had quite a roller coaster of a career, but is apparently at Iowa Western CC

hearing rumblings that KU is recruiting him pretty hard

he's apparently a big pro-style QB at 6'4"

WtW, you know anything about him?

Re: Zach Stoudt

Apparently Chuck Long and his father are pretty tight. I know they're a bunch of sunshine pumpers, but the Slant seems pretty positive about him.

Comment

BUMPSKI

saw this tweet today from Daymond Patterson

"Zack Stoudt if you see this plz don't disappoint me and break my heart on this lovely day lol #commit2KU"

anyone know if he was set to announce today?

Comment

No idea but KU was the clear leader for him last I heard. Arkansas came on kinda hard lately.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2125.msg30332#msg30332 date=1292259785]
          No idea but KU was the clear leader for him last I heard. Ole Miss came on kinda hard lately.
          [/quote]

FYP

His announcement is supposed to happen sometime today. Still no word on who he picked.

Comment

Rumors swirling that Stoudt picked Ole Miss. Hope they aren't true.

Comment

He picked Ol' Miss.

Comment

Daymond Patterson must be devastated.

Comment

This is a really bad whiff by coaching staff for two reasons:

1) You obviously miss out on a player that they felt could have immediate impact.

2) By actively and aggressively recruiting a JUCO QB promising him playing time from day 1, you sent a very clear message to your fanbase and current QBs that you don't think they have what it takes to cut it.

Comment

dammit

FUCK

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=2125.msg30506#msg30506 date=1292287343]
                      This is a really bad whiff by coaching staff for two reasons:

1) You obviously miss out on a player that they felt could have immediate impact.

2) By actively and aggressively recruiting a JUCO QB promising him playing time from day 1, you sent a very clear message to your fanbase and current QBs that you don't think they have what it takes to cut it.
                      [/quote]

3) The player opted to join a squad that will have 1 Senior, (now) 3 Juniors, and 3 Sophomores all competing for the starting job, rather than joining a team where 3 of it's 4 QBs started, and neither was impressive enough to keep the job.

Comment

Unbelievable. I can't.

Comment

If I was a stud QB I'd pick Ole Miss over KU. SEC is just a better conference lately. Big XII nearly imploded last year. And KU had a really tough year. Sort've a no brainer.

Comment

It's Houston Nutt. That guy could sell anything. He's a little batshit crazy, but the guy can sell his pants off.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2125.msg30584#msg30584 date=1292337924]
                              It's Houston Nutt. That guy could sell anything. He's a little batshit crazy, but the guy can sell his pants off.
                              [/quote]

I used to be able to name every nut that there was, and it used to drive my mother crazy. The joke was that we used to live in Pine Nut. I'd say Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Brazil nut. Houston Nutt. And that's the one that would send her over the top.

Comment

Working...
                              X