College baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College baseball

The BatQuatz are coming off of an NCAA appearance. So is KU. Texas State is actually a good baseball program. UT is the antichrist. This is what I know about college baseball.

Re: College baseball

My parents are Cal State Fullerton Alums

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2100.msg23545#msg23545 date=1289504692]
      My parents are Cal State Fullerton Alums
      [/quote]

I actually have a Cal State Fullerton hat. I should have worn it when they were visiting. I bought it, because I was a big Aaron Rowand fan and I dug the logo.

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=2100.msg23544#msg23544 date=1289504025]
        The BatQuatz are coming off of an NCAA appearance. So is KU. Texas State is actually a good baseball program. UT is the antichrist. This is what I know about college baseball.
        [/quote]

KU actually didn't make the NCAA tournament last season, that was the year before.

KU should be alright this year. I mean, they won a series against the defending champions LSU last year. Should be interesting to see how they make up for their losses from last year.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=2100.msg23612#msg23612 date=1289511150]
          [quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=2100.msg23544#msg23544 date=1289504025]
          [/quote]

KU actually didn't make the NCAA tournament last season, that was the year before.

KU should be alright this year. I mean, they won a series against the defending champions LSU last year. Should be interesting to see how they make up for their losses from last year.
          [/quote]

We didn't have a bullpen after our closer went out with Tommy John surgery. We'll be young in a few position this next year, but should be competitive. Our program can't take injuries like we had last year. We're just not that deep.

Comment

Working...
          X