Let's beat Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's beat Nebraska

The good news: our third string quarterback will be starting, per PittsJay.

The better news: Lubbock Smith is doubtful with a concussion, per KUSports.com.

I smell an upset.

Re: Let's beat Nebraska

This tweet hits a little too close to home:

"@amandakaschube Kansas and Nebraska will end nation's longest continuous series in football at 105 on Saturday. #kufball"

Way to go Nebraska.

Comment

I love all the nub fans that think we'll schedule them every year as a non con

that said, the guys in gridiron seemed pumped...don't get me wrong, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell

BUT...it would be fun if we lost by less than 21

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2060.msg23750#msg23750 date=1289572960]

that said, the guys in gridiron seemed pumped...don't get me wrong, I don't think we have a snowball's chance in hell

[/quote]

If we lose by less than 21, it's because the Nebraskan god called down to Bo and told him not to run up the score.

Comment

Oh I know...regardless, I want it to happen

I just worry that they'll be out to avenge the 76 point game

Comment

The line is 35.

I'll consider it a success if we cover... which I think is likely given Gill's history.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2060.msg23754#msg23754 date=1289573247]
              [quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2060.msg23750#msg23750 date=1289572960]

[/quote]

If we lose by less than 21, it's because the Nebraskan god called down to Bo and told him not to run up the score.
              [/quote]

Osborne?

Comment

Patterson is taking advice on how to beat Nebraska. Run a search for his username: @15staylive. Some of the comments are interesting.

Comment

I think I want this game more than the MU game. Crazy.

Comment

[quote author=Protozoan link=topic=2060.msg23948#msg23948 date=1289623155]
                    I think I want this game more than the MU game. Crazy.
                    [/quote]

I do too, in a way. It's a nice 'don't let the door hit your ass on the way out' kind of game. There's some finality to it, like it will be our last chance at revenge.

Comment

oh yeah...a win in lincoln to close out the "rivalry" would be HUGE

Comment

THOR, my lord and master, owed me a favor and I've called upon him to drop his hammer upon the head of Bo Pellini.

Bet heavily on KU for the biggest upset of all football history.

KU 35
                        NU 17

THOR BE PRAISED

Comment

Working...
                        X