Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How far do you think the Chiefs will go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far do you think the Chiefs will go?

5-2 and 1 and a half games ahead of Oakland with a favorable schedule. For some reason Oakland has been playing out of its mind lately so next week's game might humble us but who knows in this rivalry. I think 9-7 is reasonable but who knows we might go 10-6 or 11-5 in this division. What thinks you?

Re: How far do you think the Chiefs will go?

THEY'RE GOING TO LOSE OUT

RAIDAZ 4 LIFE!

DIVISION CONFERENCE LEAGUE!

this is what it feels like to be 42

Comment

The Raiders top CB is out with a high ankle sprain. McCluster should also be back. I just don't see how they cover Bowe, McCluster, Moeaki, and Charles if they are all on the field, especially with their top CB out.

and "out of its mind lately"? Let's put it in perspective. It was the Broncos (horrible) and the Seahawks (improving but the Raiders didn't exactly dominate).

I think 11-5 is very possible. Maybe even 12-4. The chiefs stop the run and run the ball well. That is going to take any high powered offense out of the game. Opposing teams are gonna need a great defense. Charles is averaging 6.4 YPC. This team is incredibly young and will continue to improve.

Comment

Yes...The Raiders are a mirage right now...I enjoy seeing them win, but I know it's too good to be true

Comment

Remaining Schedule

@ Oakland 4-4
          @ Denver 2-6
          vs Arizona 3-4
          @ Seattle 4-3
          vs Denver 2-6
          @ San Diego 3-5
          @ St. Louis 4-4
          vs Tennessee 5-3
          vs Oakland 4-4
          31-39
          Even a 5-4 record to end the season(with that schedule is more than possible) they would be 10-6,
          that should be enough to win the West, nice to at least be talking about it after the last few seasons.

<<<<jr. member :rolling:

Comment

Working...
          X