Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gridiron - Week 7

HTML Code:
    <object width="601" height="338"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=16288334&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=16288334&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=ff9933&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="789" height="444"></embed></object>

Re: The Gridiron - Week 7

What stood out to me is that meeting with Stamm talking about how this is a big game, homecoming, everyone is going to graduate and be Jayhawks, its a big deal. All the players pictured have blank stares on their faces, playing with their hands, leaning back. It appears emotionless like the staff has lost them.

Does anyone else see this, or am I just looking too hard for the negative?

Comment

I go back and forth on that. I think it&#039;d be hard to keep focused and have an intensity sitting in a team meeting however many hours a week plus class plus practice, etc.

You&#039;d think that whatever group of guys happen to have the camera in with them wouldn&#039;t look so down like they seem to be.

Comment

An Opportunity for us to Have A Chance
        I BELIEVE!!!!

At least there was a little more fire at Half Time.

Comment

I&#039;m a little pissed that chris was calling out the fans

I didn&#039;t pay money to watch you literally take a shit on my dreams...I paid money to see you play competitively....haven&#039;t seen that since the second week

modify: he literally shit on my dreams....get off my back you grammar/vocab nazis

Comment

If I was a player and a coach tried to make me recite that shit, I&#039;d walk off. Also, I&#039;m not good at sports so maybe that garbage is normal. Seems childish

Comment

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=1796.msg19812#msg19812 date=1288309125]
              If I was a player and a coach tried to make me recite that shit, I&#039;d walk off. Also, I&#039;m not good at sports so maybe that garbage is normal. Seems childish
              [/quote]

Yes, I thought it was pretty much 2nd grade stuff.

Comment

The &quot;Believe&quot; in the locker room is even worse, IMO. It&#039;s basically telling them they suck, but to believe they are good.

Comment

Working...
                X