• Found this gem

Anyone want to comment

Re: Found this gem

A quality piece of journalism.

Comment

Comment

the reason Kansas has struggled is because for the most part, the state produces shit all for talent. And when they do have someone good, neither school is regarded well enough to keep them in state.

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=1750.msg19137#msg19137 date=1288125384]
          A quality piece of journalism.
          [/quote]

This might be unintentional bbs'ing. Still, it is better than reading the UDK.

Comment

WOW, just WOW. :blah:

I was really hoping the Big 12 would break up earlier this summer and we landed in the Pac 10 and KSU would have been relegated to the Mountain West. We would have been rid of KSU and thier delusional fanbase alltogether. And one BCS school in KS would be better than two for the sake of our football program.

Comment

[quote author=bigbluepappy link=topic=1750.msg19838#msg19838 date=1288316456]
              WOW, just WOW. :blah:

I was really hoping the Big 12 would break up earlier this summer and we landed in the Pac 10 and KSU would have been relegated to the Mountain West. We would have been rid of KSU and thier delusional fanbase alltogether. And one BCS school in KS would be better than two for the sake of our football program.
              [/quote]
              Amazing. I love you guys! :nod:

Comment

I'm a Fag.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                  MOD ABUSE!

Comment

The State of Kansas has different industries and different needs that are served well by having two large Universities. Making them one University for the sake of athletics seems a bit ridiculous.

The thing to focus on should be getting KSU up to Tier 1 so we can get some sort of research consortium going on.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1750.msg20463#msg20463 date=1288534508]
                      The State of Kansas has different industries and different needs that are served well by having two large Universities. Making them one University for the sake of athletics seems a bit ridiculous.

The thing to focus on should be getting KSU up to Tier 1 so we can get some sort of research consortium going on.
                      [/quote]

I hope i don't sound like a n00b, but what is the difference between tiers 1-3?

I've heard about tier for some time but i don't know what they signify...

Comment

Working...
                      X