Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beshears and Sand Suspended For A Game - Mecham Starting QB (10/26/10)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beshears and Sand Suspended For A Game - Mecham Starting QB (10/26/10)

@KUSports
    D.J. Beshears and Deshaun Sands will be serving one-game suspensions for violation of team rules. #kufball

What the hell...

Re: Beshears Off Depth Chart (10/26/10)

Also:

@BradyMcCollough - Quinn Mecham is listed as the starting QB. #kufball

Comment

Re: Beshears and Sand Suspended For A Game - Mecham Starting QB (10/26/10)

showboating by actually creating positive yardage.

Comment

Which rule is it?

a) Woman after 10

b) Cussing

c) Lack of excellence visualized

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1743.msg19063#msg19063 date=1288113550]

c) Lack of excellence visualized

[/quote]

That one made me chuckle and caused those around me to look at me weird.

Comment

Gill's keys to the game: 1. Secure the football; 2. Force turnovers and create field position; 3. Have success early.

Comment

I, too, am laughing in my cube

good one sir

Comment

• Gill started the press conference by delivering a message to the fans. He wants to let fans know the team is going through ups and downs, which is part of the transition. Gill says the staff is doing a good job of teaching the players the system the way they want it done. As the coaches continue to build the football program, fans are going to see speed, athleticism and players playing with passion. The coaches are confident this will be a winning program year after year.

I know overall we don't have much tradition, but goddamnit, we're not coming off of a Baylor-like bowl-less streak. Jebus.

Comment

I kind of wish this game was on TV now. Should be fun to see what they do with a brand new QB, and without one of their only real contributors on offense.

Comment

Chewing tobacco related?

Comment

Caught with prepaid cell phones?

Comment

Well Sands was arrested so I wonder what happened to Beshears

Comment

Working...
                        X