• Remaining Undefeated Teams

Michigan State
    Auburn
    Oregon
    mizzou
    TCU
    Boise State
    Utah

TCU and Utah have a game in a couple of weeks, so it won't be more than 6. This year is really starting to looking like 2007. Since these teams are traditional powers, you know Bama and Ohio State are getting back into the race at some point in November.

It will be disappointing that if TCU and Boise State are the only two undefeated teams that they will be playing in each other again in whatever BCS game is not the championship.

Re: Remaining Undefeated Teams

I hope Nebraska can hold on as a one loss team and boot Mizzou out of the North Championship slot. That would be ideal-- no North title, no Big 12 title, and no BCS game (because who is going to pick Mizzou over Nebraska?).

I am liking the possible Auburn vs. Oregon match up more and more. After watching that LSU game, Cam Newton is my pick for Heisman.

Comment

Auburn, Oregon looks like the NC. OU did their choke early this year but should win the Big12 against the Nubs. Boise, well too bad for them but the best they'll get is a BCS bowl that's not the NC if they win out.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1698.msg18460#msg18460 date=1287933251]
        I hope Nebraska can hold on as a one loss team and boot Mizzou out of the North Championship slot. That would be ideal-- no North title, no Big 12 title, and no BCS game (because who is going to pick Mizzou over Nebraska?).

I am liking the possible Auburn vs. Oregon match up more and more. After watching that LSU game, Cam Newton is my pick for Heisman.
        [/quote]

Yes. It would be a fun game to watch.

And Cam Newton and LaMichael James are by far the 2 front runners in the Heisman. Newton has the lead now.

Comment

Working...
        X