Big 12 still projected as top conference despite exits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big 12 still projected as top conference despite exits

BCS Evolution did a mid-year study on the strength of the conferences based on the BCS auto-qualifier criteria. Even after Nebraska and Colorado leave, the Big 12 is projected to be among the best conferences in football.

Also-- the Big East and the ACC still suck.

Re: Big 12 still projected as top conference despite exits

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1675.msg18119#msg18119 date=1287774814]
    BCS Evolution did a mid-year study on the strength of the conferences based on the BCS auto-qualifier criteria. Even after Nebraska and Colorado leave, the Big 12 is projected to be among the best conferences in football.

[/quote]

I don't need no damn computer to know they suck!

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=1675.msg18148#msg18148 date=1287780199]
      [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1675.msg18119#msg18119 date=1287774814]

[/quote]

I don't need no damn computer to know they suck!
      [/quote]

What's interesting is that they wouldn't qualify for BCS status-- they're just the hangovers from when Miami was good and in the Big East and Florida State was dominating the ACC.

Comment

They'll probably throw out these evaluations once they see that the Mountain West is ahead of the ACC, let alone the Big East. I just don't see them dropping the ACC as a BCS conference.

Comment

Working...
        X