Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So our lives are over now because we didn't get Nash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So our lives are over now because we didn't get Nash?

I hate our fans sometimes. Yea we miss on plenty of recruits but it always seems to work out for us. I am so looking forward to this season and watching this team after a disappointing performance vs NIU during last year's tournament.

Re: So our lives are over now because we didn't get Nash?

Why would we want anyone dumb enough to do the hat BS?

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=1662.msg18007#msg18007 date=1287720876]
      I hate our fans sometimes. Yea we miss on plenty of recruits but it always seems to work out for us. I am so looking forward to this season and watching this team after a disappointing performance vs NIU during last year's tournament.
      [/quote]

You've been on the phog have you? I can smell teh aidz reeking off you a mile away...

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=1662.msg18016#msg18016 date=1287722569]
        [quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=1662.msg18007#msg18007 date=1287720876]
        [/quote]

You've been on the phog have you? I can smell teh aidz reeking off you a mile away...
        [/quote]

Are people really so stupid to not have software on their computer to combat teh aidz? What is this? 1999?

Comment

I hate to admit this.... but I was REALLY bored tonight. Went through my usual list of websites to waste time.... and glanced at phog. Didn't get far and saw a "Post your Desktop" and "Self is a shitty recruiter" thread and I giggled and left.

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=1662.msg18019#msg18019 date=1287722995]
            [quote author=Oobers link=topic=1662.msg18016#msg18016 date=1287722569]
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Are people really so stupid to not have software on their computer to combat teh aidz? What is this? 1999?
            [/quote]

Seriously...In fact I harness the aidz and use it to force my will on unsuspecting posters on the interwebz.

Comment

There's no reason to meltdown because he picked OSU.

We got in on him late. Self would have had too pull a rabit out of his hat to land him. Baylor and OSU was on him from Day 1.

And OSU was thought to be the team to beat all alone. The best we can do too salvage this class is to land McLemore. And take our chances with 2012 being a huge class.

Comment

[quote author=bigbluepappy link=topic=1662.msg18022#msg18022 date=1287723277]
                There's no reason to meltdown because he picked OSU.

We got in on him late. Self would have had too pull a rabit out of his hat to land him. Baylor and OSU was on him from Day 1.

And OSU was thought to be the team to beat all alone. The best we can do too salvage this class is to land McLemore. And take our chances with 2012 being a huge class.
                [/quote]

Seems a bit ridiculous to be betting on 2012 after sending two kids to the NBA as lotto picks.

Comment

People were bitching about the Morris Twins when we got them, stating they weren't great pickups. Look at Marcus. Hinrich was ranked in the 60's i think too, so it's not like lower ranked guys aren't good and sometimes overlooked.. EJ and Robinson were fringe 5 stars. It's not like this team isn't loaded.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1662.msg18138#msg18138 date=1287779100]
                    People were bitching about the Morris Twins when we got them, stating they weren't great pickups. Look at Marcus. Hinrich was ranked in the 60's i think too, so it's not like lower ranked guys aren't good and sometimes overlooked.. EJ and Robinson were fringe 5 stars. It's not like this team isn't loaded.
                    [/quote]

Loaded compared to who? Marquette? Arizona? LSU? Kansas is a top 5 program and should not have to fight for leftovers. UNC, Duke and Kentucky don't have this problem.

Comment

The sense of entilement is strong.
                      UNC went to the NIT.
                      Kentucky hasn't been to a Final Four since when?
                      Duke spent most of the Decade playing second fiddle to UNC in their conference.It's not that easy.
                      How's UCLA doing after 3 straight Final Fours?
                      I don't need to mention Indiana.
                      This is a golden age of KU Hoop. Enjoy it.
                      :oldballs:

Comment

Every age is the golden age of KU hoop, except the 60's when we didn't go to the final four. We were just screwed by the glory roaders. Those rat bastards got their own movie, BASED ON A LIE!

Comment

Call me crazy but I remember the day when the norm was watching the improvement of players from their freshmen to sophomore years.

Now everyone wants the one and done players at the cost of building a TEAM. I'd rather we invest the time and effort into players that stay for at least 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                          X