Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JayhawkSlant is for pussies & asslickers. Free info for anyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JayhawkSlant is for pussies & asslickers. Free info for anyone...

Blacklisted again, "for the final time." What was my final offending post that caused them to "blacklist" a $99/year paying member of their community. This gem:

90% of Sims yardage has been on delayed draws up the middle. Usually he is untouched through the line.

Yes, I believe Toben could make these runs.

Remind me of a play against true d-1 talent that Sims beat somebody to the edge.

I personally think Sims, Toben and Angus are all similar backs. The difference is one played his ass off last year and broke his leg. He lost his job due to that injury. The current staff never really allowed him to get healthy and compete for the job. I thought that was unfortunate.

I also think if Angus really wanted back on the team he could have played the position he had been practicing it for an entire season. Instead we placate to his complaints and allow him to dictate his position. He tells the coaching staff he only comes back if he can play RB. That decision leads to Opurum having to be switched to LB.
    If I had more warning I would have gone out with much more of a bang. If anybody wants any free rivals information I will gladly post it in chat Basketball updates? Football recruiting updates? You name it. Get your free rivals information here.

Re: JayhawkSlant is for pussies & asslickers. Free info for anyone...

God, you're such a whiny little bitch.

Comment

And we see one of the "slantdividians" rear his ugly head. Hi otis!

Comment

This is funny. Should we expect a Shay sighting on the Wheat today?

Comment

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=1651.msg17861#msg17861 date=1287667447]
            Blacklisted again, "for the final time." What was my final offending post that caused them to "blacklist" a $99/year paying member of their community. This gem:

90% of Sims yardage has been on delayed draws up the middle. Usually he is untouched through the line.

Yes, I believe Toben could make these runs.

Remind me of a play against true d-1 talent that Sims beat somebody to the edge.

I personally think Sims, Toben and Angus are all similar backs. The difference is one played his ass off last year and broke his leg. He lost his job due to that injury. The current staff never really allowed him to get healthy and compete for the job. I thought that was unfortunate.

I also think if Angus really wanted back on the team he could have played the position he had been practicing it for an entire season. Instead we placate to his complaints and allow him to dictate his position. He tells the coaching staff he only comes back if he can play RB. That decision leads to Opurum having to be switched to LB.
            If I had more warning I would have gone out with much more of a bang. If anybody wants any free rivals information I will gladly post it in chat Basketball updates? Football recruiting updates? You name it. Get your free rivals information here.
            [/quote]

the bigger question here is....why the hell do you waste 99 bucks on the Slant a year anyways?

Comment

So can we use this avatar for realsies?

Also, get in chat.

Comment

I was looking through the logs the other day and noticed that Shay deleted his account.

Comment

Hey all,

What I posted earlier was out-of-line, unprofessional and you all deserve better. Obviously, I’m human and make mistakes, and it would have been better for me to not post anything at all.

Don't really want to get back on the discussion, but felt the need to apologize.

Shay Wildeboor
                  Senior Writer
                  JayhawkSlant.com
                  [email protected]
                  :wow:

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=1651.msg18037#msg18037 date=1287753279]
                    Hey all,

What I posted earlier was out-of-line, unprofessional and you all deserve better. Obviously, I’m human and make mistakes, and it would have been better for me to not post anything at all.

Don't really want to get back on the discussion, but felt the need to apologize.

Shay Wildeboor
                    Senior Writer
                    JayhawkSlant.com
                    [email protected]
                    :wow:
                    [/quote]

Was this after his outburst concerning mascott?

Comment

He snapped at paying members after he insinuated that Nash actually wanted to come to KU, but his handlers steered him away for "unknown" reasons.

His dividians questioned him. He threw a temper tantrum deleted and locked threads.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=1651.msg17960#msg17960 date=1287692923]
                        I was looking through the logs the other day and noticed that Shay deleted his account.
                        [/quote]

we need to remove the ability to delete your account

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=1651.msg18057#msg18057 date=1287754861]
                          He snapped at paying members after he insinuated that Nash actually wanted to come to KU, but his handlers steered him away for "unknown" reasons.

His dividians questioned him. He threw a temper tantrum deleted and locked threads.
                          [/quote]

Interesting. Sounds like the guy has emotional problems.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1651.msg18062#msg18062 date=1287755817]
                            [quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=1651.msg18057#msg18057 date=1287754861]

[/quote]

Interesting. Sounds like the guy has emotional problems.
                            [/quote]

The dude relies on 18 year old recruits and a bunch of delusional message board posters for a living. I'd be shocked if he didn't have issues.

Comment

[img width=600 height=480]http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/9987/original/internet_serious_business_framed.jpg?1250726872[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X