Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gridiron - Week 6

HTML Code:
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/16027934?byline=0" width="601" height="338" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Re: The Gridiron - Week 6

Blerg....I&#039;m torn...do I want to watch?

Was there any fire or emotion from players or coaches?

Comment

Emotion from the Coaches.
      Deer in headlights from the players.

Comment

&#039;This is one of the ones that is danggum important. So let&#039;s go and win this son of a gun.&#039;

I guess they really don&#039;t swear.

Comment

Halftime speech..... weak. Jussayin

Comment

:facepalm

Sorry, but that talk wouldn&#039;t get me to play 100%. It&#039;s wearing thin.

Comment

Congratulations to KU for their inspiring 2nd half comeback.

Comment

It&#039;s tough watching really well produced videos with such depressing outcomes.

Comment

It is a good concept, it is well produced, it is entertaining, but I can imagine showing the same stuff each week will get old fast.

I&#039;m not sure about his motivational tactics at half. He tried to get fired up, but he just kept repeating the same lines over and over. Its almost as if he had nothing, so he&#039;d just go into repetition to kill the time until it was time to take the field. Of course, he was probably epically disappointed in the effort and product. After 33&#039;s karate kick tackle attempt he mouthed something that looked like &quot;what was that?&quot;

I&#039;d love to be a fly on the wall during coaches meetings, just so I know what is really going through the coaching staff&#039;s heads.

Comment

Gill showed emotion. Good I guess. Unfortunately it was so forced that it really didn&#039;t seem to motivate any of the players. It would be great if the players that have shown they really care would hold a players only meeting to try to fire up their teammates. That might inspire some confidence to help these guys not get down or give up so fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X