Unbeatens thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbeatens thread

So there are only ten unbeatens left. Who survives next week to stay alive?

#1 Oklahoma vs. Mizzou
    #2 Oregon vs. UCLA
    #3 Boise State vs. Louisiana Tech (on Tuesday?!?!?)
    #4 Auburn vs. LSU
    #5 TCU vs. Air Force
    #6 LSU vs. Auburn
    #7 Michigan State vs. Northwestern
    #9 Utah vs. CSU
    #11 Missouri vs. Oklahoma
    #14 Oklahoma State vs. Nebraska

I have Air Force on the upset, LSU to win, OU to win, and Nebraska to 'upset' Okie Light.

Re: Unbeatens thread

I hate to say that I could see OU dropping the mizz game...they're highly overrated

but I hope OU continues their tradition of embarrassing mizz

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1623.msg17543#msg17543 date=1287508020]

#3 Boise State vs. Louisiana Tech (on Tuesday?!?!?)

[/quote]

What, you've never taken part in any hot WACtion before?

Comment

I'll take OU, Auburn and Nebraska to all win.

Comment

If Oregon loses, and Auburn runs the table, I fully expect Auburn to be playing for a National Championship this year.

Gene Chizik. Coaching in the BCS Championship. 2 years from going 2-10 at Iowa State. I can't believe that is even a possibility at this point.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=1623.msg17585#msg17585 date=1287521388]
            If Oregon loses, and Auburn runs the table, I fully expect Auburn to be playing for a National Championship this year.

Gene Chizik. Coaching in the BCS Championship. 2 years from going 2-10 at Iowa State. I can't believe that is even a possibility at this point.
            [/quote]

Shows you what talent and a staff can do for you.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=1623.msg17640#msg17640 date=1287539946]

[/quote]

Shows you what talent and Gus Malzahn can do for you.
              [/quote]

FYP.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=1623.msg17640#msg17640 date=1287539946]

[/quote]

Shows you what talent and a staff can do for you.
                [/quote]

Shows you what not coaching in Ames, Iowa can do for you.

Comment

Working...
                X