Clear All

• Banned from Phog!

All right!

Go on...

Comment

I said Tharpe should kill himself.

I meant it.

Comment

At least you have somewhere else to post.

Comment

Originally posted by milt21jumpstreet View Post

I meant it.
          I'd be pretty happy if he needed to skip basketball to be an extra in the University's musical.

Comment

So Tom wakes up just long enough to ban people on a board he doesn't give a shit about? Makes sense.

Comment

Might be a good bet the banned list is longer than the member list.
              I'm in the first of those clubs. Only place I've ever been banned. But I deserved it. Threatening humor isn't always recognizable in generic text.

Comment

I meant it.
                Well... That was fucking dumb. Perhaps, instead, you should say Tharpe should quit the game of basketball. Forever.

Kill himself is a bit much.

Comment

Ok, don't care at all about the Phog. Pretty sure most non-KU folks are in my boat. I do enjoy this board and you folks for allowing me to post.

I do have a question. My impression is that no one gets banned from Waving the Wheat, but I'm pretty sure a couple of folks have been. Has/have there been any bannings and as a rough order of magnitude how many or percent or something like that ?

If the Mods/owners of this board don't want to reveal that, I'm fine. I was just curious and it is not a big deal to me.

It won't affect my posting (unless I'm banned !).

BTW, congrats on 10 in row in men's basketball. While I wish KSU could have won the conference outright last year, it does not diminish KU's achievements over 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclist View Post
                    Ok, don't care at all about the Phog. Pretty sure most non-KU folks are in my boat. I do enjoy this board and you folks for allowing me to post.

I do have a question. My impression is that no one gets banned from Waving the Wheat, but I'm pretty sure a couple of folks have been. Has/have there been any bannings and as a rough order of magnitude how many or percent or something like that ?

If the Mods/owners of this board don't want to reveal that, I'm fine. I was just curious and it is not a big deal to me.

It won't affect my posting (unless I'm banned !).

BTW, congrats on 10 in row in men's basketball. While I wish KSU could have won the conference outright last year, it does not diminish KU's achievements over 10 years.
                    We banned one based on his post about ill will towards a user's newborn...that's it though, that I know of

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post
                      We banned one based on his post about ill will towards a user's newborn...that's it though, that I know of
                      Joe,

Appreciate the reply !

Comment

I meant it.
                        Welp

Comment

That's a pos thing to say about another person because he didn't entertain you.

Comment

Yeah, but, I mean, he should.

Comment

You can get banned for wishing someone dead, or you can be banned for what I have done:

(1) suggesting that Marcus Denmon was a better player than Selby; and
                              (2) suggesting that KU alumns in NCAA compliance were acting illegally in regards to the Miami/Haith investigation.

Doc Holiday was involved in me getting banned on both occasions as he didn't like me and loved to wield whatever power he had to make me go away. Of course, Doc has since been disgraced and won't even show his face though you know he is lurking like the little man we all know him to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X