X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because we have to.... KU vs aTm

So... we are a train wreck....

A&M is also a train wreck....

With 9 days to prepare, how does Gill turn us around?

Re: Because we have to.... KU vs aTm

No girls after 9pm?

Comment

Well played Randy.... well played.

In all seriousness... there has been enough Fire Gill smack thrown around. Since we KNOW that wont happen, what would we like to see Gill do this week? What is the benchmark for success? Obviously a WIN shouldn't be.

Comment

The only solution is a full football overhaul.

I say we move to the A-11 offense.

Here is a story on it.

It seems to be our only hope. And Gill seems to love gimmicks.

Comment

I have to say... I have a huge grin the whole time watching the video. Mostly because those schools had tracks around their fields! That and the wonderful music!

Comment

More help:

And BLASPHEMY

I hate to break this one out for Gill and Long but here goes it:

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1602.msg17380#msg17380 date=1287417526]
              I have to say... I have a huge grin the whole time watching the video. Mostly because those schools had tracks around their fields! That and the wonderful music!
              [/quote]

It has a POWER TOWEL feel to it.

Comment

I read this article, Gill is definitely onto something.

Gill loves motivational quotes. I found a new motivational quote website to help him spice it up.

But if the nice guy act grows stale, he can visit the insult generator.

Comment

In football, there are four benchmarks you have to achieve:

Learn how to compete
                  Learn how to win
                  Learn how to win consistently
                  Learn how to be champions

I thought we were on step three after G-Tech, but it's pretty clear that we're struggling with step one.

Comment

I found this quote here:

Reaching players who are ages 15 and above

Gaining the respect of your players is always important to your coaching success, and that's particularly true when coaching kids ages 15 and older. These teens have developed a real passion for the sport. They attend football camps, perhaps lift weights year-round in preparation for the season, and in some cases, may actually be more knowledgeable in some areas of the sport than you are.

If you volunteer or get recruited to coach this age group, don't panic! Instead, welcome the chance to enhance your coaching abilities and embrace the opportunity to coach these kids, who have a deep-rooted love for the game. Be sure to let them know that you value their opinions, suggestions, and input regarding the team. A youngster's passion for football is wonderful, and that enthusiasm actually helps make your job easier.

Read more: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/conten...#ixzz12jDVGq00

Comment

At least we'll have Homecoming and the Alumni Band on Saturday. That's all I got.

Comment

Here's a tip: Do better.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1602.msg17376#msg17376 date=1287416586]
                          Well played Randy.... well played.

In all seriousness... there has been enough Fire Gill smack thrown around. Since we KNOW that wont happen, what would we like to see Gill do this week? What is the benchmark for success? Obviously a WIN shouldn't be.
                          [/quote]

If Gill can't be fired, then my fervent desire is he resigns and takes his staff with him. Failing that, the clown has an epiphany and becomes an actual football coach along with his prowess at depriving men of their girlfriends, cell phones, and identities.

What I am deathly afraid of is that he wins just often enough so people will think there's hope or, even worse, the only win for the rest of the year is Missouri where some people think that's all that's necessary for a successful season and program.

Comment

I would like to see cursing on the field (cock, balls, fuck, shit).

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=1602.msg17411#msg17411 date=1287423126]
                              I would like to see cursing on the field (cock, balls, fuck, shit).
                              [/quote]

That way the defense can be cursing as they let another RB go 70 yards down the middle of the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X