@#$^@#$%#$^& refs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @#$^@#$%#$^& refs

Fuck you refs. FUCK you all. After the horseshit pulled against the Hogs with 2 horse shit calls on that goal line fumble at was called a TD and the turn over that was clearly down I was pissed.

Now with another fucking ref determining the outcome of the Chiefs game with that horse shit PI call against Flowers when it was fucking clear it was offensive PI.

FUCK YOU FUCKING REFS

:dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird

Re: @#$^@#$%#$^& refs

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=1598.msg17337#msg17337 date=1287347002]
    Fuck you refs. FUCK you all. After the horseshit pulled against the Hogs with 2 horse shit calls on that goal line fumble at was called a TD and the turn over that was clearly down I was pissed.

Now with another fucking ref determining the outcome of the Chiefs game with that horse shit PI call against Flowers when it was fucking clear it was offensive PI.

FUCK YOU FUCKING REFS

:dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird
    [/quote]

wait, you're a Hogs fan?

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1598.msg17338#msg17338 date=1287350712]
      [quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=1598.msg17337#msg17337 date=1287347002]

FUCK YOU FUCKING REFS

[/quote]

wait, you're a Hogs fan?
      [/quote]

I live in Hogs nation so I like to see them win. But they all know, the entire state knows, that I'm the biggest Jayhawk fan they'll ever meet. It's kinda fun when one of them learns I'm a Jayhawk during basketball season. They look at me with reverence and ask, "What's it like? What's it like to be part of a dynasty?? A part of HISTORY????"

Comment

where do you live?

Comment

Hmm...creepy question, as a mod wouldn't you be able to find that out? I guess if you like the more direct approach...

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1598.msg17340#msg17340 date=1287355014]
            where do you live?
            [/quote]

I live in Conway. You in this state too?

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=1598.msg17348#msg17348 date=1287369686]
              [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=1598.msg17340#msg17340 date=1287355014]
              where do you live?
              [/quote]

I live in Conway. You in this state too?
              [/quote]

Bentonville

I went to the Alabama/Arkansas game...hard to get into another team besides KU though, but I cheer for them at least...it's kind of nice, cheer, and if they lose, you don't really hurt or give a shit

Comment

If it helps: SEC refs that blow calls rarely live to see the sunrise.

Comment

Working...
                X