For all you Fire Gill people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you Fire Gill people

How do you not understand that we literally have ZERO talent on this team?

Re: For all you Fire Gill people

Oh. My. God.

Comment

We are all in agreement that there is little to no talent on this team. Should this talent lose to poor KSU by 52 at home? Hell fucking no.

Comment

^^^ That

I was as big a supporter as anyone for Gill...and the child side of me still has hope

but we looked like a D-2 team playing with the big boys yesterday....THAT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN....EVER

Comment

Seriously dude. How do you not see how poorly coached this team is? Every aspect of the game is poorly coached. Every. Single. One.

Comment

If KU has any idea what the hell they're doing, they get rid of Gill at the end of the year. And I'm really hoping that KU has no idea what they're doing.

Comment

Sounds like a guy that roots for us when we're not playing KSU

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1588.msg17279#msg17279 date=1287160812]
                Sounds like a guy that roots for us when we're not playing KSU
                [/quote]

I do. But I want a coach there who can't beat KSU. And frankly, Gill has looked overmatched against just about everyone. KSU would be 1-5, maybe 0-6 if he was our HC right now.

Comment

While I believe there's very little talent, the talent we have should be a lot more competitive than it is against teams like KSU and Baylor (and against a D1AA team)

Comment

You made the same statement on TOS. You pretty much got the same response.

Comment

IMO, they only thing we know about the Big 12 right now is that KU is the clearly the worst team in the conference....Colorado may end up that way, but at this point that's just speculation.

We don't really know how good/bad KSU or Baylor are yet. Baylor got beat by Tech, Tech lost to ISU, and K-State handled ISU pretty easily (depsite the score).

Texas is down, but still talented...if NU beats them soundly this week we'll know that they are for real.

Sooooo, coming up with a ranking for the large and diverse "middle" of the Big 12 is super tough right now....but rest assured, you are not in it. Is that Gill's fault? Maybe not...I mean, you guys only beat ISU last year.

Comment

Comment

I didn't think we would beat KSU.

We had a FUCKING bye week to prepare.

What did Gill see on the tape? Or was he watching Bones all week?

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=1588.msg17335#msg17335 date=1287342570]
                            I didn't think we would beat KSU.

We had a FUCKING bye week to prepare.

What did Gill see on the tape? Or was he watching Bones all week?
                            [/quote]

He 'saw a few things' during their Nebraska game apparently.

Comment

Working...
                            X