The Turner problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Turner problem

I've been there guys....I know what this feels like.

From ESPN:
    "Kansas State quarterback Carson Coffman completed 15 passes in 16 attempts Thursday in the Wildcats' 59-7 romp at Kansas. That 93.8 completion percentage is the best among FBS players this season (min. 15 attempts)."
    You guys just allowed Carsy Coff to put together the most effiecient performance by a QB this year.

My advice to you is to start a fund raising campaign for an airplane banner, it worked for us.

[img width=592 height=600]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a107/big12north/kufbcbu07t640.jpg[/img]

Re: The Turner problem

oh god. elite.

Comment

silver lining here

We will beat Texas, TWICE

YES!

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1587.msg17265#msg17265 date=1287156390]
        silver lining here

We will beat Texas, TWICE

YES!
        [/quote]

Slow down there, Joe. Turner Gill didn't study under Al Groh...I think you are getting a little bit ahead of yourself.

Here's the progression....

1. Fans defending head-scratcher hire with the sort of conviction usually reserved for Tea Party rallies

2. A public embarrassment followed condescending "Obviously these things take time" type statements

3. More public embarrassment accompanied by arrogant indignation by the coach

4. Crickets chirping where the "supporters" used to sit

5. More public embarrassment with violent calls for blood from blue-hairs and students alike

It took Ron two seasons to run the course, but it looks like Turner is on a significantly accelerated trajectory.

Seriously though, start a "Fire Gill" airplane banner fund raising campaign. We did, we had the money raised and the flight reserved…we used an outfit out of Florida (they did they Fire Gibbs flights for OU). Wasn't as expensive as you'd think. We had a new paypal account setup and asked for donations on the site, and just refunded them all (easy to do on paypal) when Ron got fired before our scheduled flight. We were going to spend $1000 and get 3-4 flyovers, and he allowed us to have a cancellation clause, which we used.. Trouble is, now the FAA has rules that state that to fly over a stadium you have to do it an hour before, or hour after the game. Still very good for tailgating.

Comment

Working...
        X