The Defense rests.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Defense rests.....

Even though I have been hard on Coach Gill, I have still been calling for people to give him time. However, after tonight I am done. Now, don't get me wrong I am not calling for his head, I'm just not gonna defend him anymore. I am indifferent, which is worse then wanting him fired. I don't care now.

Congrats Coach Gill, you have single handedly brought us back to the 1990's. KU fans all over the nation are back to not caring. Football has once again returned to its role of "appetizer to hold us over till basketball starts". :facepalm

Re: The Defense rests.....

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1580.msg17186#msg17186 date=1287116344]
    Even though I have been hard on Coach Gill, I have still been calling for people to give him time. However, after tonight I am done. Now, don't get me wrong I am not calling for his head, I'm just not gonna defend him anymore. I am indifferent, which is worse then wanting him fired. I don't care now.

Congrats Coach Gill, you have single handedly brought us back to the 1990's. KU fans all over the nation are back to not caring. Football has once again returned to its role of "appetizer to hold us over till basketball starts". :facepalm
    [/quote]

Pre 1990s, its like 1987 up in here.

Comment

Re: The Defense rests.....

BS LIKE TONIGHT..... is EXACTLY why we will get left in the WAC in a few years.

Comment

Working...
      X