BLOW IT UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLOW IT UP

Burn this motherfucker to the ground. That was one of the most pathetic efforts I have ever seen by a KU team. Let's just send intermural kids out there, they would do better.

Re: BLOW IT UP

I like your avatar-

Comment

Terry Allen football.

Comment

Terry Allen's team gave K-State a much tougher game in Mantucky this year. >:(

Comment

[quote author=sjpence link=topic=1575.msg17181#msg17181 date=1287113643]
          Terry Allen's team gave K-State a much tougher game in Mantucky this year. >:(
          [/quote]
          :killme :facepalm :crazy :smirk >:(

Comment

I want to hurt something. That was...just...yeah...

Comment

I felt like I went overboard after NDSU on the anti-Gill stuff. We played inspired against Ga Tech. With two turds in a row, and a rather pedestrian game against NMSU and a utter lack of will, and poor playcalling against USM, I see it as Gill laying 5 eggs out of 6 possible games. And the worst part, we aren't getting better.

Late Night tomorrow.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1575.msg17200#msg17200 date=1287118783]
                I felt like I went overboard after NDSU on the anti-Gill stuff. We played inspired against Ga Tech. With two turds in a row, and a rather pedestrian game against NMSU and a utter lack of will, and poor playcalling against USM, I see it as Gill laying 5 eggs out of 6 possible games. And the worst part, we aren't getting better.

Late Night tomorrow.
                [/quote]

In his post game interview he said "We need to continue to get better"... Uhm Gill... you have to have ALREADY gotten at least a little better to "continue" getting better. Has this team even had a practice yet? Can we confirm they are ACTUALLY having practice and not just watching "Remember the Titans" every day?

Comment

Pregame Gill was talking about how everyday they have each player stand up and tell the team and coaches something about themselves. I'd suggest getting their asses out on the practice field. Oh wait, I watched the Gridiron post Baylor game and he and Chuck "Brick Tamland" Long were having a throwing contest. I can't wait for the Gridiron episode this week, or Micah will just scrap the whole thing because showing team meetings with Coach Gill telling the team how they have to BELIEVE is just gonna get boring without any actual game film.

I actually think Gill prefers necessary roughness, to remember the titans.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1575.msg17204#msg17204 date=1287119451]
                    Pregame Gill was talking about how everyday they have each player stand up and tell the team and coaches something about themselves. I'd suggest getting their asses out on the practice field. Oh wait, I watched the Gridiron post Baylor game and he and Chuck "Brick Tamland" Long were having a throwing contest. I can't wait for the Gridiron episode this week, or Micah will just scrap the whole thing because showing team meetings with Coach Gill telling the team how they have to BELIEVE is just gonna get boring without any actual game film.

I actually think Gill prefers necessary roughness, to remember the titans.
                    [/quote]

Thats only because Gill has wet dreams to Kathy Ireland. But I can't blame him, I do too.

[img width=470 height=600]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/[email protected]@._ V1._SX640_SY817_.jpg[/img]

Comment

Silly board administrator. Gill doesn't approve of such immoral ideas.

Comment

You don't think so? I am pretty sure the 10PM Rule is so that he has full access to all the ladies on campus. Dude HAS to be a skirt chaser. It must consume ALL of his time! I know this, because if he wasn't always busy chasing tail he'd find time to COACH HIS TEAM.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1575.msg17210#msg17210 date=1287122226]
                          You don't think so? I am pretty sure the 10PM Rule is so that he has full access to all the ladies on campus. Dude HAS to be a skirt chaser. It must consume ALL of his time! I know this, because if he wasn't always busy chasing tail he'd find time to COACH HIS TEAM.
                          [/quote]

Your getting EvilTurnerGill's tweets confused with the actual man.

Comment

Working...
                          X