TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE

Nice job guys. Your lack of preparation disgusts me. Destroyed by a mediocre team. Good luck trying to recruit excellent players so that they can get blown out every week. You shit your bed in 6 weeks.

Re: TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE

All the preparation in the world wouldn't help a physically out manned team like KU.

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=1574.msg17188#msg17188 date=1287116769]
      All the preparation in the world wouldn't help a physically out manned team like KU.
      [/quote]

Dude you drink too much Kool Aid. The talent gap ISN'T 59-7 huge. Sure they have better players but not THAT much better. Tonight was ALL coaching. No way around it this time. Players weren't prepared. In his post game interview Coach Gill himself said "We are going to have to get focused". WTF! You had two weeks to get focused.... errr except you used those two weeks for vacation so the boys could relax. Player's Coach GMAFB

Comment

[/quote]

Thats the biggest line of bullshit I've ever seen. I'm sick of the no talent bullshit. We've got talent. We fuck up everything. Hatch had like 5 penalties tonight. Thats game prep. This team has holes, but not so many holes that we need to be losing to to mediocre teams by a combined 100 points.

Comment

Look at all the O Line penalties, the piss poor tackling-remember the flop on the ground with a weak kick, and all the low blow failure to wrap up, etc. This all goes to game prep. We looked like fools, and its TG and his gang of retreads.

Comment

This whole "two weeks to prepare" nonsense is just that - nonsense. They only had 12 days to prepare.

Comment

[quote author=SherronsEnormousClock link=topic=1574.msg17205#msg17205 date=1287120098]
              This whole "two weeks to prepare" nonsense is just that - nonsense. They only had 12 days to prepare.
              [/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up and holding me accountable. :cheers

Comment

[quote author=SherronsEnormousClock link=topic=1574.msg17205#msg17205 date=1287120098]
                [/quote]

Just like Gill, you sir are a scholar and a gentleman!

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=1574.msg17192#msg17192 date=1287117882]
                  [/quote]

Dude you drink too much Kool Aid. The talent gap ISN'T 59-7 huge. Sure they have better players but not THAT much better. Tonight was ALL coaching. No way around it this time. Players weren't prepared. In his post game interview Coach Gill himself said "We are going to have to get focused". WTF! You had two weeks to get focused.... errr except you used those two weeks for vacation so the boys could relax. Player's Coach GMAFB
                  [/quote]

Geez, calm down...I never said anything about the score...You basically agreed with me while ripping me at the same time

Comment

By the way...I expect better out of a leader of a rogue board that left the infestation of hubris...just saying :dirtybird

Comment

I don't think it would have mattered if it was four weeks of prep time. There's a talent gap that will take a bit of recruiting to close.

Comment

TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE

Oobers, I was commenting on your statement of us being physically outmatched. That no amount of prep could save us. My point, while perhaps a little full of rage and thus hard to follow, is that I don't think the talent gap is that big. I think this was ALL about coaching and prep. That solid prep, focused players, discipline, and execution would have easily made us competitive.

My point is this. We lost multiple chances to score, and a few times gave them 7 free points. With proper coaching and execution this game could have been a much more respectable 35-21.

Oh and one last thing...

Hey Oobers, go fuck yourself :mexican

Comment

Working...
                        X