Naadir Tharpe a Jayhawk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naadir Tharpe a Jayhawk!

We have our first commitment for 2011 and hopefully just the start of a good week/weekend of commits. So, I know Nadir wasn't our first target, now somebody tell me about him.

Re: Nadir Tharpe a Jayhawk!

He's an ESPNU Top 100 player, that apparently needs to add strength. If he does that he can supposedly become "unguardable."

He's also a Rivals 4 Star PG. I don't really know anything about him beyond that. Seems like a good grab though.

Comment

Re: Naadir Tharpe a Jayhawk!

Probably wanted to nab the offer before the Late Night attendees make up their minds. A great pick up.

Comment

Even better pick up because a couple of his teammates are guys we are going hard after.

Comment

LINK

I'm happy about this signing

Welcome Naadir

Comment

great grab, especially late in the game.

Comment

BOOM

NTharpe10
              @wavingthewheat thanks

Comment

Hopefully this is the start of a good run by Self. I don't think 2011 is going to be our best class, but Late Night could bring us great 2012 and 2013 groups.

Comment

What I read is he will remind us of a lot Aaron Miles, only he is faster and can shoot better. He may take some time to develop (get bigger and stronger), may not start his first year, but will be around several years while he grows into the role. A great pick up. With all the guards KU will be losing after this year, he is sure to get some PT his Freshman year.

Comment

Good pick-up. I think this enhances our chances with Kaleb even more. It certainly doesn't hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X