Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU/KSU Line

I'm seeing KSU -3.5, no O/U yet.

I think that seems about right. Would be shocked if the o/u was higher than 37.

Thoughts?

Re: KU/KSU Line

KSU to cover. Turner is going to play the slow-it-down game, which plays right into the hands of the 50-carry-a-game-Thomas-buzzsaw offense.

That said, anything can happen in a rivalry game in college football. Anything.

Comment

But isn't that what we want? Granted, Coffman is a terrible QB, but we don't want teams throwing the ball all over the place. Our defense seems at it's best when it can fill the box against a running team.

Comment

Agreed, FF. We have a great shot against KSU this year, if they can't air it out.

I heard their best receiver is out for the year, anybody know if that's correct?

Comment

[quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=1506.msg16440#msg16440 date=1286810937]
          Agreed, FF. We have a great shot against KSU this year, if they can't air it out.

I heard their best receiver is out for the year, anybody know if that's correct?
          [/quote]

Brodrick Smith broke his leg and will be out for the season. At least from the sources I have read.

Comment

[quote author=cyclist link=topic=1506.msg16446#msg16446 date=1286816191]
            [quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=1506.msg16440#msg16440 date=1286810937]

[/quote]

Brodrick Smith broke his leg and will be out for the season. At least from the sources I have read.
            [/quote]

Yeah, it happened right in front of where I was sitting. Wasn't pretty. Felt bad for the guy.

Comment

We actually have somewhat decent talent at receiver, but it hasn't really mattered since Carsy can't get them the ball downfield :facepalm

Comment

Working...
              X