• It's COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY

:dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird :dirtybird

what are you watching?

Re: It's COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY

Personally, I'm watching tOSU v Indiana

ohio state's offense looks pretty good

Comment

First round of games are pretty terrible. 2:30 games should change the momentum of this day.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1495.msg16260#msg16260 date=1286647505]
        First round of games are pretty terrible. 2:30 games should change the momentum of this day.
        [/quote]

This. Right now I'm flipping back and forth between Penn St-Illinois and Baylor-Tech. Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to have that game at the Cotton Bowl?

Comment

[quote author=ryoman link=topic=1495.msg16266#msg16266 date=1286648002]
          [/quote]

This. Right now I'm flipping back and forth between Penn St-Illinois and Baylor-Tech. Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to have that game at the Cotton Bowl?
          [/quote]

Same people who put the Farmageddon at Arrowhead.

Comment

yeah I'm watching PSU...this morning has been awful for football, but football nonetheless

Comment

illanoy came to play today...making penn state look like amateurs

Comment

man, PSU got their shit pushed in...crazy

Comment

It's COLLEGE FOOTBALL SATURDAY

[quote author=ryoman link=topic=1495.msg16266#msg16266 date=1286648002]
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Well if you watched the whole game it looks to have been a pretty good idea.

Baylor got SCREWED btw!

Comment

Yeah, I watched the whole thing. Good game, shitty ending. Why was it a good idea? That stadium was half empty from every camera angle I saw.

Comment

I'm watching Michigan St.-Michigan right now. MSU looks pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                      X