AD newest ticket deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD newest ticket deal

[img width=268 height=600]http://pacmail.em.marketinghq.net/content/2008000085/101010.jpg[/img]

Re: AD newest ticket deal

The more shit like this they pull, the less and less likely it's looking like I will shell out money early for season tickets next year. This is kinda ridiculous.

Comment

I'd be pissed. They keep putting blue light specials on.

Comment

haha I'll be getting about 10 or so tickets and coming down with a pretty nice group

Comment

I paid $700 (two season tickets) this year. That's $50/ticket. I could have saved $240 just on these 3 games. Then, I'm a staff member which means I could get K-State tickets for $45/ticket. That's another $10. I also received free tickets for the GT game because I am staff that works with KUAC. That's $350 (one season ticket) I could have saved this year. I'm pissed.

Comment

While I agree with you, these tickets will suck. Hopefully your season tickets are good.

Comment

[quote author=WavetheWheat link=topic=1484.msg16216#msg16216 date=1286633212]
              While I agree with you, these tickets will suck. Hopefully your season tickets are good.
              [/quote]

Tickets are still good, but you know how it is at Memorial Stadium. Unless you are trying to sit between the 40's on the eastside, you can find a better seat. I'm not surprised at them discounting tickets, but because they have done it about ever year that Lew was around, but $10? Maybe $20, but $10 for a college football game is a steal.

Comment

This doesn't really bother me. If I wanted shit seats, I wouldn't have gotten season tickets, nor donated to the WEF.

If all I'm doing is looking for some bargain, then I'm not going to spend my Saturdays in Lawrence, I'll go to a bar, drink water the whole, then search the booth cushions for change.

Comment

Working...
                X