Colorado's and Nebraska's Departures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado's and Nebraska's Departures

Why are other school giving CU the business about leaving like Neb? Is it because they are our weed dealers and produce wonderful beers? What gives? Them moving to the Pac-10 is what really almost killed the Big IIX.

Re: Colorado's and Nebraska's Departures

CU left before Nebraska because they knew Nebraska was going to leave. CU leaving for the Pac 10 was a preemptive strike because they saw the entire Big 12 disintegrating. NU was leaving no matter what. What difference does it make that CU left a day before? The writing was on the wall. Nebraska killed the Big 12.

Nebraska is the culprit here. Not CU. Evil Dr. Tom orchestrated the entire thing.

Every Husker fan I have talked to hated the Big 12. They hated Texas, the lost a great deal of power. They were the only school voting against many of the things.

Plus, no one hates CU, they just kind of hid in the corner and did their own thing. They didn't geographically fit in, and most of us forgot about them most of the time. The fact that they are no good at sports helped.

Nebraska is evil and has always been evil. I can't support them. I have hated them for years. Their brand of football was boring, they are corny (literally), Dr. Tom is a dick who runs the score up, and their traveling fans eat big bags of dicks by the boat load. I am actually pretty sure they keep the "Bag O'Dick" industry in business. Fuck 'em. I hope they only win two Big 12 games this year, MU and KSU. I wish prison raping on them the rest of the season.

That being said...tonight "GO BIG RED"

Comment

I hate CU.

Comment

Don't care for either CU or NU.

And while Colorado is leaving and not much grief is being given, at least their fan base wasn't pouting like Nubb's. That is why I can't wait for Nubb to leave the conference and as a KSU fan, I'm done with them.

Oh and while Nubb seems to be doing annoying well this year, I don't care who they play in the Big XII, I want them to lose. That is probably why they will win. :facepalm

Comment

MU started this fiasco and I don't blame Nebraska one bit for moving to the Big 10.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=1468.msg16241#msg16241 date=1286643429]
            MU started this fiasco and I don't blame Nebraska one bit for moving to the Big 10.
            [/quote]

MU was and remains a pawn in all this.

Comment

Good write up on the state of affairs in the Big 12.

Nothing new, but the spinster Beebe quotes are good for a laugh.

Comment

I'm guessing the Big 12 stays at 10 for the next 5 years. No top-tier program coach like the conference championship game. School like us like the conference championship game. I can't decide if the new Big 12 will work or not. As long as Texas stays happy, it will exist. I just don't know how long that will last.

Comment

Working...
                X