• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's our gameplan

For stopping this guy?

Chris Harris may not be quick enough to do it on his own

Re: So what's our gameplan

I have no idea what our game plan will be. All I know this will be a true test of our secondary which has been our weakest link for years. We know we can pack the box and stop a decent running game, but if GT had any idea how to pass the ball we would have been in trouble. Friday will be a true test!

Comment

This is my fear. I fell like our DBs are untested at this point. We have to get a rush on the QB to force pressure. Make sure the QB doesn't have time to sit and dance around and get time to throw. He only needed about 3 seconds to get that ball off before the receiver was about 30-40 yards down the field. The guy caught it near the 25 on the other side of the field. Is this the same quarterback we are facing?

Would it help to hit pressure him at the line and throw his timing off?

Comment

We can bump them, shade them a certain way, and double-team the biggest threat.

And hope to God Springer/Laptad gets in there once in a while to mess with the QB's head a little.

Comment

[quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=1094.msg11563#msg11563 date=1284581598]
          We can bump them, shade them a certain way, and double-team the biggest threat.

And hope to God Springer/Laptad gets in there once in a while to mess with the QB's head a little.
          [/quote]

I was figuring we shade the guy a bit, bump him some and send a safety over to cover a bit.

Biggest thing we need is to force ourselves in the QB's grill.

Comment

Put our best CB on the guy, and in short yardage situation, double or triple him up with a FS/CB. Wyatt might be able to provide some insights on Brown's weaknesses.

Comment

KU Sports has an article on him

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1094.msg11689#msg11689 date=1284641795]
                KU Sports has an article on him
                [/quote]

Nice post. Thanks for the article!

Comment

Working...
                X