Sporting KC Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting KC Thread

Beginning of the MLS season can't get here soon enough. Virtually the entire "Cauldron" 2,000 seat cheering section has been sold out to season ticket holders.....which is insane considering when the Hunt's sold the team in 2006 they only had 46 Cauldron season ticket holders. They also have more than 1,000 new general season ticket holders than last year.

Originally posted by Oobers View Post
    Beginning of the MLS season can't get here soon enough. Virtually the entire "Cauldron" 2,000 seat cheering section has been sold out to season ticket holders.....which is insane considering when the Hunt's sold the team in 2006 they only had 46 Cauldron season ticket holders. They also have more than 1,000 new general season ticket holders than last year.
    Chad called me today to see if I wanted tickets. I was astonished to find the Cauldron was sold out. I'm on a bloody waiting list.

Heres hoping someone is a deadbeat and doesn't pay their bill.

Comment

THE Chad????

Comment

The squad looks fantastic, BTW. A championship calibre club WITHOUT a DP. Robb is the fucking man. We can go snag a DP in the big window this summer when our deficiencies are more clear, because right now we look squared the fuck away.

Also, FUck Seattle, everything in it, their shitty coffee, and their soccer club. Freddy Montero is a Rapist.

Comment

THE Chad????
          Lord, I hope so.

Comment

for a team that just re-branded, they need to get their shit together with selling unis. maybe the only team IN THE WORLD that didn't make a change from 2011 to 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by gravyshanks View Post
              for a team that just re-branded, they need to get their shit together with selling unis. maybe the only team IN THE WORLD that didn't make a change from 2011 to 2012.
              I'm pretty sure adidas tends to do a two year cycle on jerseys...so we wouldn't see a major change until next year.

That is, unless we see a last minute jersey sponsor. :shades:

Comment

weird that a playoff team doesn't have a shirt sponsor. wtf, garmin?

Comment

Does Boulevard want to expand their brand? I'm pretty sure that would be 100% badass.

Comment

Sprint, Garmin, AMC, KC Southern, JE Dunn, Boulevard someone needs to step the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by lessbigzee View Post
                      Sprint, Garmin, AMC, KC Southern, JE Dunn, Boulevard someone needs to step the fuck up.
                      I forgot about AMC...and they're already making the move to the Kansas side.

Comment

Cerner, DST, and HR Block are all KC natives too.

Comment

Cerner would make a lot of sense considering how integrated they are with the team....but I doubt advertising on a soccer jersey would do much for a medical systems company.

Comment

DST doesn't advertise at all, so they'd probably be out and I don't think it'd do much for their line either.

Blvd, HR Block, Sprint, AMC, and Garmin are the only ones who'd really benefit from it.

Comment

Cerner would make a lot of sense considering how integrated they are with the team....but I doubt advertising on a soccer jersey would do much for a medical systems company.
                              Well, it could serve as public service/awareness advertising for a company like Dunn or Cerner, but a consumable product is FAR more common.

H&R Block, Applebees, Garmin and AMC seem to be tops in my mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X