Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady Hawks Roster Discussion Thread (serious posts only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Hawks Roster Discussion Thread (serious posts only)

So it's been a disappointing recruiting season for our women, and things appear to be headed in the wrong direction. So, where do you guys (and gals!) See this season . . .

jk, the thread in which we discuss W-2'offs.

Maybe an auctioneer approach . . . Are you both north of $300,000/year?
    Last edited by sean; 10-15-19, 09:38 AM.

Comment

In

Comment

Lol

Comment

HAHA! Nobody will ever find this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
            HAHA! Nobody will ever find this thread.
            But you did.

Comment

Lol, I went looking on cyclist's masturbation board based on your description of where the thread would be.

I was really in this for the hyped up meet up, but if we're long distance I'm down to settle it via PM. If your post on the Phog is accurate then, even without knowing much about the field, I'm guessing you have me by 2x or better. Or if we're just building hype then I can talk about how I was recently promoted to czar of fantasy sports.

Comment

Yeah, if the post on phog.net is accurate then E.D. is rolling in some serious dough.

Comment

Originally posted by sean View Post
                  Yeah, if the post on phog.net is accurate then E.D. is rolling in some serious dough.
                  E.D. was on this site when he both started and graduated from law school. Do the math and you will have your answer.

Comment

Yeah, Frobz probably has a pretty good idea, minus bonuses. It's not difficult to figure out how much I make if you're familiar with biglaw. I'm a young attorney at a firm that pays the Cravath market scale. This started as a way to troll LARP. If I'm being honest, I would bet he makes slightly more than me. But I know nothing about compensation in his industry.

Comment

(My post on the Phog was not accurate. You should never believe anything I say over there.)

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                        (My post on the Phog was not accurate. You should never believe anything I say over there.)
                        Was going to say, not sure how one becomes a "Named Partner" (assuming that means your name is one listed in the Name of the firm) of a top 100 firm in only about 3 years out of law school?

Comment

Yeah, any regular wheat poster would know that wasn't the case. Except LARP, I guess.

Comment

I just assumed you were a lot older and/or that a name partner must not be as impressive as I would've thought.

From two minutes on Google I'd be surprised if you're not ahead of me. Unless we wanna go with my plan B and measure hourly, then I have almost zero doubt I'm winning. Or we could measure from equivalent ages. Sounds like you might be 5+ years younger than me. I was making $65k at age 30, and made probably $15k at age 28.

I'll PM mine if you PM yours.

What should we tell the Phog?
                            Last edited by LARPHawk; 10-17-19, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I am 31. And based on the numbers you've provided me, I'd be quite surprised if you didn't make more than me on an hourly basis, as opposed to a gross basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X