MLB Playoffs 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs 2018

I'm pulling for the Royals of the North (Brewers). Cain just hit a go ahead single in the tiebreaker game vs. the Cubs. Man, I miss that dude.

I am not a baseball fan, but, fuck, I love playoff baseball

Comment

Me too. Pretty wild that a 100-win team and a 95-win team might have it all end by Wednesday night and that's just to starting things off.

Comment

Now these playoffs are starting to piss me off. Watching the Rockies/Cubs game last night, and these former Royals World Series members were playing: Drew Butera, Zobrist, Gore, and Wade Davis. I may be missing someone else, but shit, it's like that team could still be competing if it was still together.

Comment

5659D716-F869-402B-81EA-2C1B8708DAA1.jpeg

Comment

Is that baseball peeing on the dodgers?

Comment

Originally posted by KUGDI View Post
              Is that baseball peeing on the dodgers?
              Yes.

Comment

The hell was this approach with runners on the corners in a tie game?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                  Now these playoffs are starting to piss me off. Watching the Rockies/Cubs game last night, and these former Royals World Series members were playing: Drew Butera, Zobrist, Gore, and Wade Davis. I may be missing someone else, but shit, it's like that team could still be competing if it was still together.
                  The difficulty of being a small market team in a sport with no salary cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                    In fairness, two of those guys were part-time players and Butera was awful for longer than many would care to admit. I'd love for Cain and Moose to get second rings, though.

Comment

Temps in the low 50's and rainy today for the Rockies' must-win game against the Brewers.

Comment

Looks like Aaron Boone is paying the Red Sox back for 2003. Boston’s the better team, but he’s made some awful decisions this series.

Comment

Change-My-Mind-Blank.jpg

Comment

Boston was a Villanova-esque buzzsaw all year long and it just continued throughout the playoffs. They didn't face a single elimination game. I know it's old hat to bust on the Dodgers, but I'm not sure anything Roberts would've done would have changed the outcome. They were just completely outgunned.

Comment

Working...
                            X