No announcement yet.

Royals Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Francis has been pretty so-so. He has at least looked better than how he started out the year. He lost last night 4-0, but I think only gave up 5 hits. Not a terrible outing by any means. He has had some good starts and some bad starts. Hasn't been real consistent. I don't know if he will be with KC next year.

Comment

• BTW, thank God Almighty that Kyle fricking Davies was released today! I might drive to KC to help him pack his shit.

Comment

• GardArmighty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
          Francis has been pretty so-so. He has at least looked better than how he started out the year. He lost last night 4-0, but I think only gave up 5 hits. Not a terrible outing by any means. He has had some good starts and some bad starts. Hasn't been real consistent. I don't know if he will be with KC next year.
          That's too bad. I really hoped KC would be a good second chance for him. Always liked him. If he's not with KC, I'd like to see him back in Colorado. We need someone to throw in our rotation next year with JDLR gone for most of the first half and Nicasio still a question mark.

Comment

• I look forward to next year and the year after when I can bump this thread for the lulz it contains.

Comment

• Last night's loss might have been the worst loss that I can remember. Somebody brighten my day and tell me of a worse loss than what happened last night.

Comment

Last night's loss might have been the worst loss that I can remember. Somebody brighten my day and tell me of a worse loss than what happened last night.
                Dodgers up 6-0 only to lose 9-8 to my phils?

Comment

Last night's loss might have been the worst loss that I can remember. Somebody brighten my day and tell me of a worse loss than what happened last night.
                  The Indians loss during our 19 game losing streak in 06 (I think?). We had 2 errors in the 9th I think that let the game go to extras and ended up losing. It was right in the middle of the losing streak, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
                    The Indians loss during our 19 game losing streak in 06 (I think?). We had 2 errors in the 9th I think that let the game go to extras and ended up losing. It was right in the middle of the losing streak, too.
                    I think the Indians loss was way worse.

Last night's loss was a swift comeback, and I felt blindsided more than anything else. I knew Crow and Melky weren't reliable and probably shouldn't have been in, but it happened pretty quickly.

Comment

• :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: http://www.arrestcentral.com/hiram-kyle-davies/

Comment

• He did not take well to getting released did he?

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That is awesome!

Comment

• Bump...it's kind of fun to go back and read this from a few seasons ago. I was pretty close on Page 3 saying we would be really good really soon, but I predicted 2013. Which we were pretty good.

Comment

• Moved this for you

Comment

Working...
                              X