Royals Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royals Thread

Since we don't have chat, this is for WSDB and I to talk about our beloved Royals (and anybody else that wants to chime in is welcome). I can't understand why they are trying to get Dyson more PT over Melky. I just don't see it in Dyson. And Melky has been pretty solid so far this year.

Dyson's only started two games. It's just a blip on the radar.

Besides, Melky sucks. He's off to a good start but he will regress eventually.

Comment

more importantly, what happened to chat?

Comment

I just had my biggest reality check in quite some time. I was just looking at the Royals' active roster, and there are currently only 2 players that are older than me. There are only 2 guys on the whole roster that were born in the 70s. Man, this is a bummer of a day for me now.

Comment

Well, Collins sure looked like shit last night as well as Jeffress. I sure hope our bullpen doesn't wear down this soon. Crow did a pretty good job again.

Comment

Our bullpen is leveling out.

Comment

We split another series. Another walk off win. Have we lost a series yet? I think we have tied and or won them all so far.

Comment

According to Rany, Jeremy Jeffress is now the third-longest-tenured Royal in the bullpen, which is absurd and kind of awesome at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteSuxDirtyBirds View Post
                  We split another series. Another walk off win. Have we lost a series yet? I think we have tied and or won them all so far.
                  Correctomundo. We haven't lost a series as of yet. Pretty impressive amount of fight in this Royals squad. I can say they're fun to watch for the first time in years.

Comment

Originally posted by ElJefe58 View Post
                    Correctomundo. We haven't lost a series as of yet. Pretty impressive amount of fight in this Royals squad. I can say they're fun to watch for the first time in years.
                    They're fun to watch, and the clubhouses douches like Guillen and Greinke are gone. I used to roll my eyes at teams carrying around crappy players like Teahen and Francouer just because "they're good clubhouse guys," but I'm starting to think there's some real value in having those types on an otherwise young roster like this season's team.

Comment

2nd place Royals against 2nd place Rangers tonight. Woot.

Comment

We need our "ace" Chen to deliver tonight. Avoid the sweep would be good for the morale of the team. I worry a sweep at the hands of the rangers could put us on track for a "Royals like skid"

COME ON CHEN!!!

Comment

That wind looked brutal to pitch in.

Comment

Well c-r-a-p. I hope they can shake that sweep. I smell a "royal slide" coming.

Hope I am wrong. I would LOVE to be in a race in July and August. Would be so fun for once.

Comment

I blame this past weekend's results on me. I had a major FAIL. My wife is from Arlington and we ventured to see the in-laws for Easter. We planned to go to the game on Friday night with her sister and b-i-l. I look at tickets online last week and get pissed at the $15 "servicing fee" that they tack on when you are ready to pay. So, I decide we'll just walk up and get tickets. So, we all pile in and head to the ballpark, pay for parking, walk up to the ticket counter, and boom. Not even 2 tickets in the whole park together. Just a few "scattered singles" as they said.

So, we ended up driving around the corner to a bar and had some beers and watched the game on tv.

Major FAIL on my part.

Comment

Working...
                              X