No announcement yet.

Your favorite Royal this year and why.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite Royal this year and why.

Kendrys Morales cause he is a switch hitter who hits for power.

What is the most likely situation if the Royals get to the WS, does he play 1st?

They won't bench Hosmer; Morales will be a bat off the bench.

And my favorite this year is Cain. Just love watching him play. He's not particularly graceful (ala Beltran or Griffey) or anything but he makes every play.

Comment

Can I say Ben Zobrist? Cause for half a season, it's been Ben Zobrist.

Comment

NOT Johnny Cueto. That dude has not earned his $$$. Great job in game 5, but damn if he hasn't been a real let down otherwise. Tonight is yet another case in point.

Comment

So can we assume that he's a salary cap hit after the postseason (whenever that may be)

Dude was mostly hype.

Comment

Originally posted by qwertyu123 View Post
            So can we assume that he's a salary cap hit after the postseason (whenever that may be)

Dude was mostly hype.
            Wut? No, he is just gone. He is just a rental and will be a free agent at the end of the season.

Comment

oh

Comment

Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
                Can I say Ben Zobrist? Cause for half a season, it's been Ben Zobrist.
                well, yeah, obviously if only partial season counts, its Zobrist

Comment

Zobrist or Perez. Hard to choose. I think Zobrist will be a priority to sign in the off season. Dude is too versatile.

Comment

Perez deserves a mention because he is so much better than his replacement (Buttera i believe). This team is incredibly balanced and a week or two before the playoffs started, i saw the small and very fast Gore make an appearance and i forgot he was even on the team.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Princess Grace of Monoco, When it comes to Royalty she was second to none.

Comment

Working...
                      X