FIFA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA

Shit just got real today. This is like watching an action movie. All of the international twists and sub-plots are amazing. This Blatter dude makes Roger Goodell look like a saint. He has to be going down (I predict he commits suicide at some point).

I feel fully informed about this person and/or event now. Thank you.

Comment

Check just about any news organization, and it's the main story on their front page. To sum up, the FBI and the Swiss police have raided the hotel in Zurich where a bunch of FIFA execs were staying, raided the CONCACAF headquarters in Miami, and FIFA headquarters in Zurich. In all, 14 top execs (either FIFA or other businesses) have been indicted and are awaiting extradition to the US. All of this with the FIFA presidential election supposed to take place on Friday (Blatter is seeking his 5th term).

The Swiss have also started proceedings on the corruptness of the awarding of the 2018 World Cup to Russia and the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.

Comment

Bet Blatter still gets elected.

Comment

#Blattergate

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone gives a shit. Soccer is the official sport of poor people. Just tell 'em to play the fuckin' games in a dirt patch somewhere; they'll feel right at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapa-dat-ass.

Comment

How bad does it have to be to get arrested by the SWISS? They are such paragons of virtue that taking Nazi gold during WW2 was NO problem for them.

Comment

Calling out the Swiss, now I've seen it all...

Comment

Don't bag on the Swiss, they have cheese.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes I intentionally use comma splices just to seem more approachable :sadbanana:

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDisease View Post
                      Sometimes I intentionally use comma splices just to seem more approachable :sadbanana:
                      Не чанта на швейцарците, те имат сирене.
                      Better?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhawkz5 View Post
                        Bet Blatter still gets elected.

Comment

This guy is something else. FIFA is the mafia, no doubt about it. The dude had the nerve to even say "moving off-shore" with regards to changes FIFA will make in his acceptance speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawker007 View Post
                            This guy is something else. FIFA is the mafia, no doubt about it. The dude had the nerve to even say "moving off-shore" with regards to changes FIFA will make in his acceptance speech.

troll game is great

Comment

And now Blatter is stepping down after just getting re-elected by a wide margin amidst all of the scandal. Dude is going to prison at some point.

Comment

Working...
                              X